Highschool

[I still have not watched legend of Korra so I'm warning you now this might seem off]
Korra's POV
    I woke up to my alarm going off, I turned over and groaned externally. After like five minutes of trying to figure out where I was, I realized I have school cause it's Monday and they suck balls for a living.
     After I got done criticizing Monday and did my morning routine for school.  I walked out the door and locking the door behind me.
        [time skip to school gates cus I'm lazy af]
       I walked through the doors and ran into someone my head on one of the doors. "owe... " I mumbled to myself.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I was just-" I cut her off after seeing that she had tears streaming down her face.
"Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly. I've only met this girl for two seconds and I already feel like i should help her.
    I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bathroom, the girls of course. When we got I'm there I leaned against the bathroom wall.
"So why are you crying? " I asked the girl.
"um my boyfriend broke up with me after I found out he was cheating on me. " she asked looking down at the ground.
"who was your boyfriend? " I asked the girl. who would ever cheat on a beautiful girl like her?  I thought to myself.
"his name is Mako. " she answered with no hesitation.
"OK,  so what's your name? " I asked
"Asami, Asami Soto. What's yours? "
"Korra, Korra Avatar. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand to shake hers.
She grabbed my hand and we shook.
   After we sorted out the situation we both walked out the bathroom and went our separate ways.

             To be continued.........