The Heart Of Fire

Korra was sitting im her room wondering how she was going to tell Asami how she felt. Ok so what I got was use my bending, and this going to be a really hard thing to do sense she's dating mako. She sighs in defeat... AND THATS WHEN IT HIT HER...
ASAMI
"Hey, mako", she said in a disappointed way sigh how much I wish Korra were jealous of you to be with me.
"Asami, I was just coming over to tell you something."
"Ok" she leans on the wall "what is it?" hmm looks really nervous hmm wonder what he wants.
"I-I like Korra... matter of fact I'm in love with her...I'm sorry asami but its just not working out anymore..."
Asami is trying not to jump for joy that she's free from him buuttt.. she started to fake cry."Asami I'm so so so so sorry b-but uhh... bye." He runs away, and she stops fake crying and smiles.
KORRA
Back at the temple Korra just figuered out how she was gonna tell Asami how she felt ok flowers are ready the picnic is already just gotta get someone to bring here then I'll start fire bending. Muhahhaha out of no where Asami was walking up the path just as korra was about to get a hold of Bolin.
"Korra? What are you doing?"
"AH!!! I could ask you the same thing"
"I came here to ask you something.., buut I am more interested in what are you doing?"
Korra just randomly started to bend the fire in to a giant hear and in the middle it said I love you, Asami.
When Korra looked back she saw Asami crying happily. Asami then ran up to korra and hugged her and kissed her cheek. Asami then said "I love you to, Avatar."