Hakuna Matata

What up yall?This one is for @K-Tizzy!
~The Aliens~ ('cuz they ain't human)

Avi's POV

I was just chilling on the couch, humming the song Scott and Mitch were belting out at practice today. They got it stuck in my head. I know the words but can't remember them for the life of me.

"Av? What the heck are doing?" Kevin asked, looking at me with my feet over the back of the couch and my head hanging off the seat.

"What? Oh, I'm trying to remember the words to that song!" I said agravatedly.

"What song?" He asks, confused.

"The song Scott and Mitch were singing at practice today." I said, spinning around to where I was sitting normally again.

"Really bro?" He asks, disbelieving.

"What?" I asked. I don't know what he's so shocked about.

"I can not believe you right now." He said.

"What?" I asked again.

"How can you even consider yourself a friend of Scott Hoying and not know what that song is." He said.

"What?!" I asked, yet again.

"Oohh-hoo-hoo! Wow! You need to brush up on your Disney movies bro!" He said laughing.

"Ugh!" I am seriously frustrated. Kevin just keeps laughing and laughing. Eventually I start to laugh too because, well, his laugh is contagious!

"Dude, just forget about it and watch a movie with me." He says, signing into Netflix.

"This is going bug me until I figure it out!" I say, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"Dude, chill. You'll figure it out eventually." He said with a grin.

"Fine. I'll make popcorn." I said, standing up and going to the kitchen. When I came back with the popcorn, the opening scene of The Lion King was playing. I just sat down and laughed. When the part where Pumbaa and Timon start singing "Hakuna Matata", starts playing, Kevin busts out laughing. Of course.

"We must never speak of this." I say, my head hanging low in shame.

"Hakuna matata means no worries..."

"Shut up." I cut his singing off with a fist full of popcorn in his face. We finished the movie in absolute silence.