Officially Unofficial pt.2

Kirstin's POV

"Avi? Whatcha doing up here all by yourself? The hairspray and paint fumes starting to get to ya?" I ask, trying not freak out. He could fall any second now.

"No, y~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~." He mumbles.

"What?" I ask, stepping closer to him.

"You are what has gotten to me." He says, rubbing his hands over his face.

"Me?"

"Yes you, Kirstin. I care about you, a lot. And, and I want to be a part of your life."

"Avi, you already-"

"No, I want to be the one person you can't live without. I want to be the one that keeps you up at night. I want to be the one who loves you no matter what because, Kirstin, I literally can't sleep. I lie awake and think about you. Hoping you locked your doors and that you plugged your phone in, just in case something were to happen. I love you. I want you." He said, tears going down the both of our faces.

"You love me? Why?" I ask, shocked.

"Because you are, always have been and always will be perfectly perfect."

"No, I'm not."

"Kirstin Taylor, yes, you are. You are. And that's why I'm up here, because you could never love somebody so weak."

"That's not true. Avi, the truth is, I love you. You are the only reason I am as strong as I am. I knew I couldn't be loved by someone as amazing as you unless I loved myself too. You are probably the farthest thing from "weak", I have ever seen. So come on, let's get away from the edge so I can kiss you without worrying about you falling." I say, grabbing his hand.

"Too late. I already fell for you."