Officialy Unofficial pt.1

For CherrynZefic

Avi's POV

I was sitting there, watching her. She looked so beautiful, getting her make up done. Her hair looked perfectly wild and her smile matched perfectly. Perfectly perfect is what she is. She was filming her parts of our Can't Sleep Love video and she was killing it. She looked dangerously adorable and looked like she was having fun. I can't have fun while singing this though. The song just describes me at the moment. It's like I want it, but can't have it. I have it, but I can't claim it. I can't act upon it, because it would never be returned. I lie awake at night thinking about her and end up crying myself to sleep. How could she ever even consider going on one date with a man-baby such as myself. Ugh, I have to get out of here for awhile.

Kitstin's POV

While I was filming my black background shot, I noticed Avi walk out, looking like he was about to cry. This worries me. Avi is a generally quiet guy but, when he's upset, it's more like dead silence. I wish I could just give him a hug and tell him that what ever was bothering him, would work out. I would make sure of it. I'm just afraid that if I hugged him for just a little too long, I wouldn't let go. Ever. He is absolutely amazing and is probably the strongest person I know. But, he can only be so strong for so long. I want to help him though. He means a lot to me. He's helped me through everything. All of my self confidence issues, break ups, everything. I know that I love him. I just won't let myself admit to loving him at all, because if I do, and he doesn't feel the same, I would lose my biggest fan. I don't know if I could ever be the same.

As soon as my shots are done. I go the same direction as Avi. The only place you can get to from here is the roof. I slip off my heels and head up the stairs. When I get up there, all I see is Avi sitting on the edge of the building with his legs swinging off the wall, over the streets below, crying.