How to start terraria

Here is an extra chapter I made recently for people who have just started the game. Don't bother doing the tutorial, you've got this story instead.

First of all make your character and name yourself. Then start a world and name it whatever you like.
THE FIRST DAY
Once you' ve spawned change to an axe in your hot bar and run over to the nearest tree. Start slashing at the bottom square of wood, not the stump. Once you have finished that tree go over to some more trees and cut them down. When you have cut down 15 trees go into your inventory by pressing the ... Go into the crafting by pressing the anvil. Craft a crafting table and some wood platforms. Once all this is done it will probably be near the end of the day, so change to a pickaxe and dig out a fairly large, flat area. Then quickly, but carefully place wood. From one block on the floor up to 6 blocks in the air. Then place 10 blocks from the top of the six block high wall(figure it out for yourself,it's to hard to explain). Once that is done place some torches on the inside of your walls and place the crafting table.
THE FIRST NIGHT
Throughout the night there will be things to keep you occupied. First walk up to the crafting table and go into the crafting area of your inventory. Then craft 2 doors, 30 platforms(if you haven't got any already), 100 walls and 20 torches(if you don't have any gel on you, you should have killed some slime with your sword)(slime are the green and blue blobs jumping around everywhere).
After you have completed crafting place the walls on the background of your house. The torches will provide enough light to see.
THE SECOND DAY
that should have taken up all the night. If it didn't, just wait until it's day time. When all the monsters have cleared get out your pickaxe and destroy 3 blocks on the side of your house. Place a door in that spot. Then in the top corner furthest away from the door destroy 3 blocks on the roof. Place 3 platforms there. Jump up the platforms and build a room just like the first one on top but with a door on the other side. If you want more on building a house read 'how to build a good house' By 21rowcma(that's me).
If you don't want to build more of your house, get out your pickaxe and start mining down. The best way is to mine straight down. While your mining look out for shining blocks. If you find any mine over to it and destroy it. Then continue your dig down. If you've had enough and you have found a mirror shaped object out of a chest tap on it when it is in your hot bar and you will teleport Back to your spawn. Then you just have to remember which way to your house. If it is night time get out your sword and kill all the monsters on the way back to your house.
THE THIRD DAY
Sorry but this might not be your third day. It could be your fourth, or fifth, or sixth, or seventh, or eighth, or ninth or even tenth, well you get the idea. First things first use your ores to make armour. If you can't go mining for even more ores. Then once you have made a set of armour(it can be mismatched) make a sword or new weapon. Do not make a shortsword. Once you think you are ready go exploring. You may need some wood blocks to get across large holes. Once you have got to an ocean go back to your spawn. If you don't come to an ocean and you come to a big temple thing.. Read about skeletron earlier in this book. If it is near night then you should try battle skeletron. Go to the old man when it is dark(and you have placed torches) tap 'curse' then as soon as you do that skeletron will appear.

After this you are free to get better armour and read other books for later on. Also as you progress you will get much stronger weapons too. Please read about other bosses in this book. And if you want to learn more about these bosses go onto TerrariaWiki.com on the Internet and scroll down until you find 'bosses' and you will see all the names and each one will tell more about the boss. For example: how much health, what they will drop and more.