Damn dmn damn

Armana

I was at the precent with mama trying to figure out should I let Giani stay at the juvi or take him home. Maybe if he stay here for a year he can learn his lesson he's only 15. And that's my baby brother. Anything he wants j would give him so I don't understand why he would want to sell drugs. Maybe he kissing ass or some shit. he's being a lil was follower and I don't do that follow the leader type shit.

He gives ma so much trouble. I honestly came to a desion and since I have the money and ma don't I would be the one to hVe to bail him out but im not bailing him out. he can stay here I'll brig him his clothes I'll write to him and I'll bring him some Jordans but money on his books and keep my lil bro fly but he goikg to have to learn.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Still aramana POV

Rashad mom called me and told me it's Sunday dinner at her house to be honest I wasn't really feeling up to it Becusse Of what happen earlier today but it's what ever im still going to go. Dhe told me to invite some Freinds Like she must want some got samn drama but what ever. I texted Liyah and asked if she wanted to come she agreed so yay lmfao. Liyah is my BestFreind if Yall ain't know. i texted Hayley and she wanted to come and last I asked Shatina if she wanted to come and she said yeah. I layed on my bed and texting shad.

Hey baby😘

Rashad- Hey Baby girl 💙 what's up

Nothing just texted the girls about mami dinner tonight they agreed to come. Who you invite?

Rashad- I invited Gregg, Yellow, and Tim. Who you invite ?

Oh okay i invited Liyah Shatina and Haley. I'll ttyl lov you baby

Rashad- love you more 😋

----//----------------------------------

7pm

Dinner starts at 8:30 and o was just getting ready. I put on a Black pencil skirt my Micheal korr sneakers and a White Crop top and a black blazer. I wanted to take pictures so I dressed semi formal. I put some spray on and lotion. I put my hair in a half bun and curled my hair with my wond. I grabed my keys to my benz and Loced the doors and left my house. I got in the car texted the girls Mami adress and put in the aux started bumping to some old shit. Meek Mill dreams and night mear.

8:30 pm

I pulled up and saw everybody and I got in have everyone a hug and waited. Shad got here shortly after me and we jay waited on the porch for our guest. As soon as everybody arrived Liyah suggested we match up i agreed and she passed me the weed. We passed it around until it was finished and we blew out highs.