Thugs Love

Rashad and I haven't been talking I have been working caught up ad it's almost 2016. (STILL 2016 IN MY BOOK UNTIL I SAY SO).

Christmas is around the corner and so is New Years. 2015 was lowkey a good year for me but it took a downfall with my little brother giani got locked up. But anyway I shot shad a text it was going to be a us day. I got ready and unique braided my hair and wore it in a braid out.

I think we're getting some sneakers and some clothes but anyway he came inside and greeted my parent's as I made my way downstairs.

"Bye mom".... "Bye dad"....

Later "Pumkin" they said in unison.

Shad my dad said "bring her back how she left now have fun"

I giggled and mentally rolled my eyes and locked the front door.

I made my way to Rashad black on black BMW 750i. It's beautiful.

I know what my boyfriend does he slangs dope. Enough so he can rent cars and keep money in his pocket and food in his home. Not enough to feed the hood but enough to make it through.

I always remind him that your bros.. ain't going to be the ones paying for your funeral it's your family.

But he always claims he not in a gang or some sort. And we start and to argue so I stop asking and keep it argument to myself.

We were now in the car and I asked him a question.... You ever been so in like with somebody? I said as I turned my him to him.

Umm yeah I  think so.m what's on yuh mind guh? 

"I always loved that his southern accent was so think, thicker then mine"... I wasn't really a southern guh I'm a Yardie and a zoe"

"Oh nun I'm just thinking boy, I'm in like whicha ion even think I know what luh  (Love) is. Even though I said I luh you before ion think I know what I was talking about.

He turned his head so quick and graded his phone connect it to the aux cored and turned on don't by Bryson tiller.

" and grabbed my leg as we sung "Dont" together.

"I think I'm in like whicha slim think ass"  he said

I busted out laughing because it was too funny and he got a accent too.

Rashad pov

I s milled almost instantly when armana said she liked and not loved me. Sum bout discuss guh right here that made be fall in like wit ha. Today was our day.

I put on "don't"as I drove off  to the mall. I looked over and she girl got me on her snapchat. I started doing goofy faces !!!!DROP YOUR SNAPS IN COMMENTS SO YOU KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO UPDATE!!!!.

WE got structural to the mall and had to go to my sneaker connection sport aka kids footlocker bc her feet odee little.

I went to a sales lady to help as mana picked the kicks she wanted.

"I want the aqua 8 and the 72-10" she Demanded.

"Ight what size you need" ? The sale lady asked.

"I need a 4.5 in both" armana said

"Alright I'll meet you guys at the counter... anything else ? Tasha asked I read her name tag.

" yeah ; lemme get them black and gold 1s and them steel 10s" I said

"No problem what size ? She liked her lips at me and chewed her gum" I pay her no mind. And then said a size  13.

She called us to the counter and we got our shit and left. Armana was very happy because she wanted to go to pink next to find a outfit to go with the sneakers.