school part 2

March 14 2016

Back at it again with the school vlogs. I am once again in Spanish and I'm.not doing the fucking work. She sitting at her computer desk and I'm just staring into space.

I am so hungry and a bit thirsty also. So the time has changed and I lost an hour of sleep 😴.

So this weekend I went to the mall with jay and nay and we was litt.
Our goal was to get kicked out the.mall but I didn't work. We met up with nay boyfriend and some.other cute boys from.queens and he Was fine as hell.

We went to chipotle , pink and some other stores and we got kicked out of Michael kors because they didn't know how to act.

I'm not going to even front I enjoy myself this weekend with my family and I took cuffing pictures of nay and tyrese they are so cute.

|| a

I'll introduce who nay is||

Right now.I am in science class and we got a sub. I dead don't fuck with anybody in any of my classes tbh. I just be on my phone or axtully focus If I like the subject. My mouth is so dry I thought to my self so I raised my hand excuse me sir can I get a drink of water he nodded his head and let me go.

I got back to class and sat down and stared at my work. I might as well do this shit.

Monday*
After school*

I walked home after I got off the bus and I was so tired I could barely move. I went straight to my dads room and greeted him as I put my book bag down.
I told him I was going to rest my eyes and I ended up falling asleep.
Mana mana wake up I heard my cousin "Julia whispier" I got up "yes ?" I said as I got up. "Come here I then got up to her ... Whats up ? " your report card is here I gave her a big ass hug and then opened it, see I wasn't stupid or smart I was in the middle so when my report cards came i was scared of letting my dad get to it. I opened it Julia watching me closely it was like we were.opening a package we had no damn business opening.

I read it and was hype ... I passed all my classes except for science 😮 I was damn near shocked even math.

Lately I've been on some fuck life type shit. But I'll get over myself some one has it worst then me. I'm in this relationship and it's killing me.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy and all that, but its tireing.

At the end of the day you don't know if somebody really likes you or if they just playing you.

I love my boyfriend don't get me wrong. I just had to sacrifice a lot for him.

And in the process of that I lost some friends who right now are in my head as enemies.

They out for me. But I'm ready to go anyway so I'll put on a fight.

I'm so cocky my style is orginial so of course I'll get hated on for that.

And I continue to throw sub's on Facebook that are for my haters. Cuz we are no where on the same level.

I'm a hardworker and I am determined to get what I want. Even if its hurting others in the process.

I'm trying to find myself I mean at a young age I know who I am and what I want to be.

For example I know how to walk now I have to learn to skip and run.

Life is a challenge and I know I'm not here for long so I'm going to make the best of it.

Growing pains are a drag and I'm not speaking about physically I'm speaking mentally.