Untitled Part 4

I figured you all deserve an explanation as to why I've been away from Wattpad for so long and I want to say before I start that depending on how far I go with this there may be trigger warnings please take this into account before reading further.

So for any of you that didn't know my grandpa passed away in April and thats also when I stopped atending school, for the past four or five years I've had some problems. This includes inability to sleep suicidal thoughts at the time that I'm writing this I have fully thoght out and planned six diffrent ways that I could kill myself which range from hanging to overdose to blood loss, my upper legs are littered with scars and my left fore arm has pale faded scars from a few years ago, I've starved myself on occasion, I've put myself into situations that could get me hurt on purpose, I continue to press my luck with animals and any injury I have I'll pick at the scab, I've even broken razors and sharpeners appart with rocks and woken up in the middle of the night panicking when I can't find my blades. I've tried to bruise myself, I've pulled out hair, I've purposely gotten sick, as I type I'm thinking of what I can find thats sharp enough to slice my skin and small enough that I can hide.

Only recently have I finally talked to someone after a telecomfrence I have been diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression I'm trying my best but with my low confidence and shyness with strangers its hard, very hard. I want all of you to know that I will continue working on my stories but updates will be few and far in between, however I will be on Wattpad continously so I will see and read your comments I'll reply to all of them if I can and hopefully I'll get back into a better mindset soon

Hanna