Teaser

The words in the wind waled in my ears cruelly "When darkness falls overt the forest and even the brightness of Stormclan no longer illuminates, light will arrive with dusk" the words of my ancestors slowly echoed away, leaving me to wake to the eternal darkness that plagues me, 'I have to tell Sorrelwhisker he'll know what to do.

Smoke! Fire! the wails of my housefolk fill my ears accompanied by the screeches of the monsters. A housefolk opens a window and slowly crawls in whispering "Dusk come here kitty kitty. Dusk where are you? I don't have long if I can't find you I have orders to leave," I recognize the calm voice but in the terror of the night the smoke burning my eyes and nostrils, I panic and dash through the window into the forest. The stories of the vicious wild cats in the woods flitting along the outskirts of my mind, but I can still feel the heat of the fire on my back so I keep running. I run until my lungs burn and then I walk, when my legs give out I crawl, and when the blackness finally takes over? the rain and thunder in the distance is the last thing I hear.

I hope it's enough to interest you I still have to come up with some more characters before I can continue much further so adios for now. and a dedication to my fellow warrioirs/Darkest Powers Darkness Rising fan.

 0