Balletlock

I entered the studio hastily . I was so angry with out dance teacher . She had us paired up and she put me with the last boy I wanted to be with . Sherlock. This boy with the amazing blue eyes and black hair like the night was the best dancer in the studio . And then there was me . How did Madame do this to me? He is a prodigy and I am just a dancer . Not even the best one . 

We had to practice our routine alone in pairs so each pair took a classroom at the first floor . We had taken the smaller one . I liked this classroom it gave me the feeling of safety.

I climbed up the stairs and found the classroom . I looked inside and I saw him . He was standing tall in the middle of the classroom doing pirouettes .

" Oh " he said " you are here . Let's start !" 

" Wait I told him . We don't know anything about each other . You don't even know my name !" 

" I know you are a high school student with excellent grades . You have a little brother with which you fight a lot prop able because he always takes your stuff. Your parents are divorced and you think that you are the worst dancer ever " 

I stood there frozen with eyes opened. He was amazing at this . Deduction . I remembered reading about I to the internet . I looked at him and tried to make something out of him . Nothing . I couldn't see a thing . 

" you can see nothing because you see but you don't observe " . How did he knew what was I thinking ?

But I left the deductions for another time . Anger has filled me completely . I remembered what he said before .

" I.AM. NOT .A . BAD . DANCER !" I yelled and pointed out each word .

" Prove it" his lips shaped the phrase while his sea blue eyes were looking through me .

I raised an eyebrow . I may was thinking this about myself but I didn't want anyone to know it , especially him .I looked at him again . He had a strange kind of beauty .

" Bring it ! " I accepted the challenge .

" Oh, shall I? " his eyes were sparkling " Do the choreography we tried last week on the lesson !"

" Oh , he is kidding . I am gonna kill him . Yes she is dead " I thought .

He couldn't do this to me. Really.I knew I couldn't do it but on the other hand I wanted to prove him wrong . 

I nervously waited until he put the music on . I heard the first notes of the song " arms of an angel " play and I moving with the rhythm  of the music . And then the difficult part ...

I closed my eyes . A perfect grand jetè and then ...one ,two ,three, four pirouettes and then I slipped . But instead of falling to the floor I fell into his arms lifting me up again into an arabesque and then ending with a fish dive lift . His eyes were shining like diamonds . He looked into mine and said " I think you are an awesome dancer " . I felt his lips press into mine and it all faded like it was only me