Coma

You have been in a coma for a year . Your body was just lying there in the hospital bed but your spirit decided one day to get out of your body . Since the you can see and hear everyone and everything but no one can see or hear you . You are like a ghost . Invisible , yet you exist . 

You saw him coming to visit you every day . This man . This man with the blue piercing eyes and the black raven hair , Sherlock. He came every day even if the doctors kept telling him that there was no change of you coming back ,he came every day and sat thee beside you looking at you like you were the most precious thing in the world . There were many times you had shouted and cried seeing him devastated but he couldn't hear you . 

This day was like any other . He arrived in the morning in your room and sat in the chair beside your bed . This time he was more depressed than ever . His once bright blue eyes were filled with shadows like a sky full of clouds ,his once beautiful curled hair was now tangled and his harsh face that never revealed any emotion was now filled with sadness. Something very bad must have happened .

He stepped towards your body his heavy steps echoing in the room . He went and sat in the chair next to your bed . He closed his eyes and when he opened them again you saw a swirling storm inside them .You saw fear ,sadness and regret .

Suddenly he spoke his beautiful lips forming the words ." I can take this any longer ..." He said his voice breaking .

He reached your faced and pulled it towards his . You felt his warm lips press against yours. 

Suddenly you were in your body . You felt the warmth of his arms holding your face in place . You suddenly opened your eyes and pulled away from this magical kiss. His sparkling eyes looked deeply in yours . You kissed him again and this time you promised yourself you would never go away from him again .