Chapter 35: Andrew Quinn Mora and Little Shits

*The Next Morning. August 19th. Delvena is over 1 year. Twins are 9months, Kayla is still 8months.*

•Amethyst's P.O.V:

"Babygirl..." Ashley says waking me up.

"Yes?" I ask as he starts to rub my back.

"I thought I'd wake you up early enough so you could get ready for your appointment," he says before kissing my temple.

"Thanks Ashes," I say before getting up.

I first take a shower, then I go to fetch clothes, which earns a wolf whistle from Ash.

I decide on; the Outlaw shirt that Alex gave me, black ripped skinnies, and plain black Converse.

Once I'm dressed, I do light makeup. Just so I don't look like I just got out of bed.

•Juliet's P.O.V:

"Ow!" I hear Andy yell. Apparently I just accidentally hit him in the face.

"Sorry Andy," I say before getting up to get dressed.

I first take a shower, then I pick clothes; my grey tee that says 'Id rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea' a BVB seat belt buckle belt, and a pair of blue skinnies.

Once I'm dressed, I do light makeup. I just can't be arsed today.

Once I'm done with the bathroom, Andy claims it.

I then head downstairs, where I see Amethyst sitting at the counter and Ashley in the kitchen.

"Bacon and pancakes?" He asks me.

"Yes please," I say sitting next to Amethyst.

I look at the clock, 7:30am. "Is everyone still asleep?" I ask.

"Jinxx and Alex were up with the twins a few times, and Ella got up with Vena a lot," Amethyst tells me as Purdy sets down a plate of bacon and pancakes in front of us.

"Thanks Purds," we say at the same time.

An hour later, we're finished with our food, and we head upstairs to brush our teeth. Once that's done, we all get into Andy's car. He and I in the front row and Amethyst and Purdy in the back.

After a half and hour we get there at 8:45am.

•Kayla's P.O.V:

I wake up, and I have this searing pain in my stomach.

I get up, and I walk around the house, to see if that will help.... It doesn't.

As I'm heading back to my room I stop, why am I soaked from my stomach down?..... Oh my gosh!!! My water must have broken while I was asleep.

"Alex!" I try to whisper shout through her door.

•Alex's P.O.V:

"Alex!" I hear Kayla whisper through the door.

I slip on a nightie and I walk to the door, "Yeah?" I ask opening it.

"I think my water broke while I was asleep," she tries to say calmly.

My eyes turn to golf balls as I quickly grab my phone, "Can you walk downstairs into the living room?" I ask her.

She nods her head and I support her as she walks downstairs.