Story Bound, Part 1: Chapter 3

I wake up in a meadow. Butterfly's cover the ground around me. I sit up and look around admiring the scenery. Roses and Tulips dance in the breeze while the surrounding trees seem to welcome me. It almost feels like a dream. Almost. I turn my head to look for the mirror and panic. It's no longer there. I jump up and search the area behind me in panic, If I can't find it how will I get home!

I continue to search until I hear a calm voice behind me, "How long are you going to dig in the dirt Marlene?"

I turn around and see a fairy. A real fairy. Her hair is blond and she's wearing a long green dress. She has blue eyes and from what I can see has no shoes. Her hair is blowing everywhere ans she flies just in front of my face., her wings are moving o fast that I can feel the wind pressing up against my face.

I continue to stare until I finally manage to ask, "How do you know my name?"

The fairy laughs for a long time before finally answering me. "Marlene of Grimm do you really not remember a thing?"

I shake my head slowly not entirely understanding what the term "of Grimm" means. "Am I a princess?"

The fairy laughs even harder, "No, your not. You see not only are you not a princess but you, Marlene you broke a law."

I look up at the fairy and glare "What are you talking about? What law?"

The fairy sighs, "Let me tell you in a nice way, Your part of a fairy tale that will continue to repeat for all eternity. And you must now, since you returned return to your post."

I cross my arms and look up at the fairy, whom I'm beginning to dislike. "And what if I don't want to."

The fairies eyes turn cold, "Then we'll force you."

Before I can reply, several fairies come out from the meadow and charge at me. I try to scream on;y to have my mouth gagged. I fight as the fairies tie me down. The last thing I remember is seeing a girl in the forest looking at me, her eyes reading "sorry".