Hard Times

》Connors POV《

The doctors are yelling at each other to do certian jobs. Laneys heart has stopped and so has her breathing. Louis is about to hypervenalate and to be honest so am I.

"CLEAR!" One of the doctors yell. They shock her but, nothings happend.

"READY... CLEAR!" They shock her again and once again, nothing happened.

"One more time. CLEAR!" This time her heart starts to beep again and her chest begins to rise and fall. The whole room sighs in relief. The doctors fix some stuff then leave. Only Dr. Drakefield remains,

"Boys, she is alive but is in a coma. We arent sure when she could wake up. It could be 1 day to years." He then smiles sadly and leaves. I start to cry and so does Louis. We sit on the couch and cry until we cant anymore. I just want my best friend back.

£ Louis POV £

No! I just got her! I don't want to lose her! I am not going to leave her, I want to be the first thing she sees when she wakes up. I take her hand and gently squeeze.

"Please don't leave. I know I wil miss you and so will Connor." Connor. I feel bad because I know he likes Laney, but he has that Jenna chick. I was deep in thought when a girl about Laney age with long curly brown hair and bright green eyes walk in. "Not to be rude. But, who aee you?" I ask.

"Maribella Disney, I am Laneys sister."

"But you have different names." I reply confused.

"Im married. My husband is Cayton Disney." I nod and when I dont move, she clears her throat. "Can I have some time alone with her?" I hesitate but eventually rise from my seat and exiting the room. I need a shower anyway.

♡Laneys POV♡

I was in what looked to be a street but it was gold. Mansions were lining the streets and a crystal river flowed near the road. I looked around in awe at the winged people smiling and laughing without a care in the world.

"Ah, Laney. Nice to see you." A man with long hair and white gown with a purple sash walked up to me his arms held wide. It then clicked as to where I was. I was in heaven, and Jesus was standing in front of me with open arms. I ran into them and he engulfed me in a hug.

"Jesus? What am I doing here? Have I died?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"No my daughter, you are just in a coma." I nodded. "Come. I have things to show you." I followed him to one of the many mansions. He opend the door and glided in, me following him. There in front of me stood my Papa. He was young and healthy agian. No matter if lost my memory, I could never forget him. I ran into his outstretched arms and cried. I missed him so much, he was my rock. My everything. We stayed like that for a while before we both pulled away.

"Can't I just stay here with you Papa?" I asked.

"No im afraid not hunnybun." I frowned.

"I have some things to show you " I looked around and Jesus was no longer there. I followed him to a white cloud-like field. He pointed to a person below us.

"See her?" he asks, I look at the brown haired girl, crying. She was holding another girls hand, wait... thats me. I nodded. "Thats your sister, youb probably don't remember her but you guys were close." The scene disappeared and another one appeared. This time it was a man and woman crying in a hospital waiting room.

"Who are they?" I ask, he smiles.

"They are your parents. Mallory and Luke." I nodded slightly. "They were always traveling but were home as much as their job allowed. They really hated that job since they never got to be home, but you guys don't struggle, do you?" I shook my head, hes right we don't struggle. Once again it dissolved and another scene arises. This time it was Louis, he was sitting outside what im guessing is my hospital room. His head in his hands and his body shook with sobs.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked and I nodded. "Do you really love this boy?" I thought, do I really love Louis? I mean we have been together for a while now.

"No, no papa I don't." I hung my head, as he looked at me.

"Then I dont think you should lead him on." I nodded in agreement. then one last time the scenes changed. Connor and Jenna appeared, they seemed to be fighting. We listened to what they were saying.

"Why? Why do you care so much?" Jenna asked.

"She's my best friend Jenna." Connor replied.

"She can't even remember you Connor!" She threw her hands up. "Also I notice how you look at her. Like she is the most perfect thing in the world. I know because you used to look at me like that" She sighed.

"Thats not true. She has... Louis. " He spat his name harshly.

"You are jealous of him Connor! Anyone with eyes can see it! Why cant you just admit your in love with her?" She asks him exasperated.

"Because I'm not! " He threw his hands in the air.

"CONNOR GET YOUR HEAD ON STRAIGHT AND JUST THINK FOR A MINUTE WILL YOU?!" She yells.

"Fine. Shes naturally beautiful, smart, funny, so unique.- Oh my gosh, Im in love with my best friend." She smiles sadly,

"Thats all I needed to hear. Goodbye Connor. " She hugged him and kissed his cheek. Then the scene dissipated and I turned to papa.

"Why did you show me this?" I ask.

"To show you why you have to stay. You have to try your very hardest to remember everything and everyone. Dont push people away! Try." He whispered the last part and I nodded, hugging him tight."

"You need to get back now Sally. Youve been in a comatose state for 2 human weeks now." I gasped, it only felt like minutes.

"How?"

"Time is a lot different here." He hugs me one last time and kisses my head. "I love you. I will be on the rock watching." With that he disappeared.

"I love you too." I began to feel myself wake up. You know that place in between sleep and consciousness? Thats where I am right now. I feel someone holding my hand and whispering things. I peel open my eyes.

"Hello?" I croak.

"..... Laney?"

-----------------------------------

A/N: Uploaded again! Whoop whoop! I need a new cover so if anyone wants to make me one. You can inbox me or email me at ashlynn.devore@gmail.com

I want to dedicate this chapter to

JuliaDavison because she comments on some chapters. Also she was mg first comment.

Comment!

Fan!

Vote!

I am going to try this... if you read this comment, 'Pie' because I love pie. Nuff said.

Till next time my Franatics!

~Asher