Refreshed

I woke up... well all I saw was darkness and I started to panic. I felt a large hand cover my small one.

"Hey, hey. Its just me." I heard Connor and immediately calmed down.

"Why am I blindfolded?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out. Why you don't enjoy being blindfolded?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I just love it! You know like I love brussel sprouts!" he laughed.

"Theres the old Laney." he said and I grinned. The car stopped and Connor got out. I only know that because the door shut, Im not psychic or I don't have X-Ray vision... but that would be cool. Why cant I have X-Ray vision or flying power, its not fair.

I was taken out of my thoughts by Connor helping me out of the car. He led me somewhere unknown, my feet hit on something hard like wood. Or butter, wait butter is soft. I heard water sounds and smelt saltwater. Then my blindfold was removed and I could see again. I gasped, we were on a boat and sailing away from shore. He led me to a table, set so intricately, he pulled out my chair and then sat down himself. He looked nervous.

"So do you like it?" he asked, I put on a straight face and said,

"No." his face dropped.

"Oh. I will go tell the captin to tur-" I cut him off.

"I LOVE it." I smashed my lips on his, he smiled into the kiss.

"Meeaaan!" he said laughing. I shrugged and smiled. After we ate I stood at the rail watching the waves and endless water that surrounded us.

Have you ever seen the world curve? Well I haven't until now. Standing here on the boat in the middle of the ocean, you can see the world curve and the sunset makes the water glisten. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and Connor rested his head on my shoulder.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he asked, I just simply nodded in awe. He turned me around and kissed me passionately. He pulls away and pulls a velvet box out of his pocket. He opens it and I gasp, its gorgeous! It was a gold oval shaped locket. It was decorated with small intricate flowers, on the back it was made to look like old scratch marks were carved into it. I opened it and on one side was a picture of me and him kissing that we took the other day. One the other side was a picture of me and the boys. I looked at him and I smiled.

"Put it on me?" I asked he nodded and slowly clasped it. His hands leaving a trail of fire on my skin, but in a good way. We just sat and looked at the ocean until he said

"Want to go for a swim?" he asked.

"In what? I don't have a swimsuit."

"You do realize a bra and underwear are the same thing as a bikini right?" he asked

"No! There's a diffrence." I argued.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" he asked amused

"I-I don't know! but its different!"

"Not for guys!" he then took of his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers.

DO NOT DROOL! I REAPET DO NOT DROOL!

"See something you like?" he smirked.

"Yep! That cake behind you." he laughed and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon!" I sighed and gave in. Stripping down to only my bra and underwear. Talk about awkward. Well for me anyway. He grabbedy hand again and we jumped into the cold water. We swam for who knows how long before climbing back onto the boat and headed home.

Today was the most fun I have had in a while.

-----------------------

A/N: *Hides behind wall* hehe heeey guys! Don't kill me I have been very busy! Last few weeks of school and they cram everything now! Short I know, possibly the shortest one I have ever wrote but I wanted to update. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Even though most likely none of you are moms. I hope.. JK JK idc if your a mom, its your free time! But anyway.. yeah! So I will see you next time franatics! Peace out broski!

~Asher~