Kelly Anne Blount - Wattpad Block Party!

The Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition is an epic online event featuring some of your all time favorite Wattpad Super Stars, New York Times and USA TODAY Bestselling Authors, and up and coming Wattpad writers!

Each author was featured for a full day in July. The authors shared a special post and interacted throughout their feature day and the rest of the month.

One special portion of the block party was the Biggest Fan Contest. Contestants left comments explaining why they are huge fans of Wattpad. Each of the featured authors and writers of the party cast a vote for their favorite entry. The winner was @cheer_tyme01, who won an amazing prize package.

There were several awesome giveaways, everything from signed paperbacks, to naming a character after the winner, to book reviews of your novel, to jewelry! Congrats to all the winners of the giveaways!

Are you interested in being a featured author or writer in the next Wattpad Block Party for next February? Go to https://goo.gl/1SPVp7 (or click on the external link below) and fill out the form. Keep in mind, several factors contribute to the line up selection and it is not solely based upon number of followers, if you've won a Watty Award, etc. It is important to note that your information will not be shared with anyone and filling out this form does not guarantee that you will be selected for the line up of the next event.

Again, the link to sign up for the next party is: https://goo.gl/1SPVp7 (or click on the external link below).

________________

Kelly Anne Blount is the hostess of the Wattpad Block Party and a USA Today Bestselling Author. She is author of Captured, which has over 9 million reads on Wattpad. She is also author of Shade, Under (in progress), Grishma, Ayla, and Impassioned. She is repp'ed by Rossano Trentin from TZLA Literary and Film Agency. When she is not reading, she's spending time with her sweet husband and her fur babies, reading, and/or having Netflix marathons.