Love

Scott's POV
You know that moment when you feel like you're ok but then you realize you are so far from ok, that you laugh at the idea of it? Yeah that's where I am. I have the man of my dreams but I still feel like total shit. I can't leave him though. It wouldn't be fair.

But what about me.

What about what I want.

No one cares anyway so it's okay.

I slowly open my eyes to see the beautiful brunette still sleeping next to me. He scrunches his nose up in the cutest way when he's sleep. He looks peaceful and happy.

I love him.

I need coffee.

I got up and slipped on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. I grabbed a jacked and slid into my shoes. I walked out the door and walked down the block to Starbucks and walked in.

"Hey how can I- SCOTT RICHARD HOYING WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" I heard the screeching friend I call Kirstie yell making the whole cafe look at us.

"Hey Kirst" I said plastering a fake smile on my face as best I could.

"Want you and lover boy's usual?" She asked winking at me.

I nodded and paid her. I walked to the end and waited. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Twitter.

"Scott?" I heard my name called and looked up.

"Yeah?" I said looking at the guy holding my drinks reaching for them.

"Have a good day" He said smiling and winking at me.

Ew.

I trudged back home. I opened the door and was met with big brown eyes.

"Oh my god coffee!" Mitch squealed.

He grabbed the drinks and took them to the kitchen. I stood my the door taking my shoes and jacket off.

"Scott?" Mitch called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I answered walking in.

He held up the cup with my name to my face.

"What the hell is this?" Mitch said face turning pale and red at the same time.

I looked at the cup and there was a number written on it with a little note that said 'I get off at 4 ;)'.

I looked back at Mitch who was fuming.

"Are-Are you cheating on me?" Mitch asked his voice so little, he sounded like a toddler.

I shook my head furiously.

"What? Mitch no! Do you really think I could do something like that to you?" I said as Mitch started crying.

Oh no. Mitch is crying.

I hurt him.

I took a step forward to give his a hug but he held his hand up and took a step back.

"Please don't touch me" Mitch said tears clouding his eyes.

He grabbed his cup and walked towards his room silently crying. I wanted to run to him. But I knew he needed space. Even though it hurt like hell.

I heard the door slam shut.

I grabbed my cup and scrubbed the number off. I went to the couch and plopped down trying to get my mind off of everything. Wyatt came over and curled up into my lap. I pet the cat as I was looking for something to watch. I finally settled on some lifetime movie that I was hardly paying attention.

I heard the door open.

I slowly looked up to see a red and puffy eyed Mitch emerge. He came over and sat on my lap and cuddled into me putting his head in the crook of my neck. I could still feel his tears rolling down his face.

"I'm sorry I overreacted" Mitch mumbled into my neck.

I turned and kissed his temple.

"It's okay Mitchy. Please don't cry" I said as I felt his body start shaking with his sobs.

"I'm sorry" He whispered again.

After a while he had finally stopped crying and was relaxed.

"I love you" I said.

I heard his soft snores knowing he was sleep. I smiled to myself and his peaceful face. I kissed his head before drifting into my dreamland.

Sorry this was kinda short. School just started and I could not be more depressed like seriously. Hope you guys like it. Ttyl bbyz. ~Chris
P.s. Sorry if there are any errors I will fix them sometime "Soon".