Surprise

Another update woop woop!

Scott's POV
I went the one place I shouldn't have.

Alex's house.

I don't know why Mitch was so mad. It wasn't like I was doing anything wrong with Alex. I was setting up a surprise birthday party for Mitch since its in a few days.

Why did he have my phone? I hope he didn't see anything about the party.

Wait. What the hell am I thinking. He just practically kicked me out of our house. There's no way he's going to come to the party if he knows I'll be there.

I knocked in Alex's door at 9 o'clock in the morning. He didn't answer so after 5 minutes I decided to just go in. Luckily the door was unlocked.

When I walking in I saw the banner that said 'Happy Birthday Mitch!' and I wanted to cry. I looked around and saw the party hats spread out all over the table.

I went to Alex's bedroom door and knocked.

"Lexi it's Scott" I said hearing him groan.

A few minutes later a red eyed Alex emerged from his room carrying a bottle of alcohol.

"What are you doing here so early Scott?" Alex slurred.

"Mitch kicked me out" I said hanging my head low.

"What!?" Alex practically shouted. Well he sobered up real quick. I could feel his eyes burning holes into me.

I looked up and met his surprised and saddened eyes.

"He thinks I cheated on him. With you" I said the last part quietly.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. When I called you this morning I was pretty drunk. I'm pretty sure I said your lame ass excuse for leaving the house yesterday while we set up the party" Alex said picking up his phone.

"What are you doing?" I said eyeing the phone.

"I'm going to tell him what's going on. Neither of you deserve this" Alex said dialing Mitch's number. He only had his number because I gave it to him to lead him to the party anonymously.

I stopped Alex. "I'll do it later he needs to calm down so we can talk. Right now I need you and Dylan to help me with something"

Dylan was my best friend and Alex's new boyfriend. When Alex gave me his number on that coffee cup a few weeks ago, I gave his number to Dylan. Look where they are now.

I walked into Alex's bedroom.

"Come on Dyl. Wake your lazy ass up" I said shaking him in bed.

"I think he's sore from last night" Alex chuckled.

"Ew! Gross jus-just wake your him up so we can get this done" I said cringing at him.

"What exactly is 'this'?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow.

"Trust me you'll see" I said walking out the bedroom.

I walked to the window and just stared at it. It was 10:30 right now. I wonder what Mitch was doing.
I wonder if he misses me like I miss him.
Does he even want me anymore?Are we still even together?

I cried at the thought of him not loving me anymore. I sat down and bawled my eyes out. It didn't seem to really hit me till now. Before my heart was in shock. But now, I think it got the message. Alex came running out of his room with a barely clothed Dylan.

When he saw that I was crying Dylan slowly walked over.

"It's ok Scott. I'm sure once you explain everything to him he will take back what he said. He loves you so much" Dylan said with kindness.

I looked up at him and latched onto his body. I cried onto his shoulder not caring how weak I looked and felt. I just needed a shoulder to cry on. Dylan has always been there for me and this was no different.

When I was finally done crying into my best friends chest, I saw Alex working on stuff for the party. Dylan looked down at me.

"You feel better Scotty?" He asked quietly.

"A little" I whispered almost inaudibly.

"Good. Cause my I am falling asleep" Dylan giggled.

"Alright can I have my boyfriend back?" Alex said laughing at us.

"Sure he's all yours" I said leaning up.

Dylan looked at me for a second before moving. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm not fully there yet but, I'll get there. Thanks bro" I said trying to sound like I wasn't dying but failed miserably.

"Don't ever bro me again" Dylan said standing up. "I am waaaaay too gay for that"

I laughed and proceeded to stand up but fell back down. I made grabby fingers at Dylan telling him to help me. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"God damn you got heavy Scottland" Dylan joked holding his back.

"Thanks for telling me I'm fat you ass hole" I said jokingly.

"I meant muscles you dipshit" Dyl laughed.

"Why thank you" I said flexing my arms.

We both laughed and headed towards the table where Alex was working.

Maybe a few more hours and I'll go home and explain everything to Mitch. I want him back. I need him.

A/n
Whaaaaat? Another update? What's happening. Ok so I'm going to try to update at least one of my stories a day. We'll see how this goes. I'm in school and I got done with testing so I got on my phone and started writing. So see y'all later. Byee✌️ ~Chris