Falling

Sorry updates are coming slower. I just started school and I literally have 15 hour days before I get home. So that's fun... Anyways here another chapter. Also sorry for the POV switches.

Scott's POV
I woke up on the couch uncomfortably. I didn't remember falling asleep there then I remembered the day before. Mitch thought I was cheating on him. Like I could ever do that. I looked down and saw him peacefully sleeping on me. His head on my chest and his body laying on top of mine. He was so adorable when he was like this, but he seemed to be under a lot of stress lately. I'll ask him about that later.

I slowly sit up slightly and lift Mitch up in my arms. He snuggles into my chest, gripping onto my shirt. I carefully walk to our room and I place him on the bed. I remove his shirt knowing he doesn't like sleeping in it. I take off my own shirt and lay beside him. As soon as I lay down Mitch opens his eyes.

"Hey" He whispers out, his voice raspy as ever.

"Hi" I say back staring into his eyes. I was pretty wake now so it was ok.

Mitch looked around the room as if he'd never seen it before.

"Did you carry me in here?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah. I figured you wouldn't want to spend the night on the couch" I said smiling at him.

He looked down sadly.

"Was I heavy?" He asked with his head facing downward.

"What? Of course not!" I said a little louder than I meant to.

Mitch jumped back a little. He was really insecure sometimes. This was definitely one of those times. I can't believe how someone so beautiful could be so insecure.

"I heard what you said last night" Mitch said not facing me.

I didn't know what to say. I was scared and in shock. He doesn't love me. How could he.

"Do you really love me?" Mitch asked quietly.

"I do" Were the only words to slip past my lips.

"I love you Scott" Mitch said turning over to look at me.

"I love you too Mitch" I said smiling.

I leaned in to press a soft kiss on his lips. I love someone and they love me back. It feels like falling off a cliff but having someone to fall with you. But they determined if there was a net to catch you at the bottom.

A/n
Sorry this was so short. I've just been busy. I swear I'm not trying to neglect my stories lol. Thanks reading this crap anyways! Byeee ~Chris