Chapter 3

Lila:

We got in their car and headed to their camp. Maggie and Beth told me about the group. Some of them are pretty welcoming and others I'm gonna have to get used to. There are 2 younger people, 1 baby, named Judith and a 15 year old boy, Carl. They also have good, strong men like Daryl, Rick, Glenn ect. and for girls they have Tara, Carol, Michonne ect. It was only a little whiles away and we finally arrived. My hands were sweaty on my hand gun and my eyes stayed on the ground. "Come on Lila, don't be scared. I'll help you through this. Okay?" Maggie says. I look at her and nod. I walk out of the car and walk over to all the people crowding around. "Everyone this is Lila, she is 14. She helped me and Beth when we were in a walker pile. We want her to be part of the group and you all may not like it. But I'm part of this group and I want her in it." Maggie says. Everyone looks around. Rick comes forward. " how many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? How long have you been alone?" "Rick I asked here already. She answered all them correctly." Maggie says. "Alright then. We won't have a problem here. Welcome to our group Lila." I looked at Maggie. I'm actually part of the group now!

Hey guyz I'm sorry I haven't posted and this is super short but whatever I'll have another one up soon! I am on vacation right now driving so it was perfect but I'll write more later! Bye guys thanks you!!