Chapter 4

Hey guyz! Told you I'll be back soon! I'm dying my hair rn so I'm gonna write to! So get ready peeps!

Maggie:

When we arrived back with the group I was pretty nervous on how the group would take bringing Lila here but hey, its my fathers farm and we get to have a say in things. Rick actually took it calmly and now Lila is part of the group and she got really excited! So I showed her around the farm and since it was mostly packed because of all the people I took her into my room where it was shared with Beth and Michonne. I gave her sometime to unpack her things and then we went out to the normal things that would go on in this world gone to crap. We checked that all the fences were secure and that none of the biters could get in or even close to our home. Then afterwards we went over to Rick and explained that the fence in the far west side of the farm was taken down but we looked around and didn't see anything. Rick found that strange and requested Daryl and Glenn on watch. Of course they would make Glenn do it. They make him do many things that are to dangerous. Just to say I do like Glenn, but I would not tell him till I know for a fact or till I know he likes me.

Lila:

Maggie was given the job to check on the fences around the whole land and she asked me to come with her. So we walked around the fences and then noticed the far west fence was taken down. Not knowing why this was how it was we reported it to Rick. He put watch on sections of the farm to make sure nothing was wrong. Although when Rick picked the people to watch Maggie scoffed at one name. She must have a thing for that person being all worried and all. 😏 we went back towards the house to hear a scream. It was coming from the far west side where the fence had been broken. We ran over along with the others and saw 2 men and a bunch of walkers coming. They had a gun to Glenn's head and walkers we clawing towards him. Maggie couldn't take it and went crazy killing the walkers. She shot all of them but the men were just standing there gun to Glenn. "What the hell do you people want? Did you break our fences?" Rick and Hershell declared together. The men walked closer to Maggie as one man fully grabbed Glenn and the other grabbed Maggie. Me and Beth went to leap on him but Daryl grabbed onto me and Rick got Beth. "Give us our people! What do you want? We haven't done anything to you people! Give us back our people!" Rick declared. "We don't want any trouble. We just want you to listen to what we have to say. This must be secure if you have been here since the start. We want it. You have 2 days to get out of here." They threw Maggie and Glenn back over to us. We just stood there and watched them as they left. If we can't have the farm no one can. I picked up my gun and shot the man in the head the other one turned around but before I killed it Maggie shot in right between the eyes. "What we're you two thinking! If there are any walkers near by and heard this they will come right over here!" Rick said. "You wanna know what I was thinking Rick Grimes, I was thinking that if we can't have the farm no one should be able to. God sake someone has something good to say." Maggie walks off along with Glenn and everyone else, except Carl. "Hey I would've done the same thing if you didn't first." I looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks but I don't think anyone else agrees. I knew I wouldn't fit in here alone. I was in this alone and should still be alone. I'm leaving tomorrow night." I tell Carl as I start to walk off. "Lila you can't! What about Maggie, Beth, Hershel, Me." I turn around and look at Carl. He smiles at me. "You don't even know me. How can you trust me when everyone else here thinks I'm a douche."

Beth:

I felt bad for Lila. Everyone just kinda left but I got pulled along with Maggie and Glenn. She got so into Glenn she forgot about Lila. I headed back over to the direction and heard her and Carl talking. She explained she was leaving tomorrow night. I walked out when Carl left. "You're you're just gonna leave? What Lila you weren't gonna tell us!" I screamed. She looked at me. "I'm sorry. I just thought it would be easier not saying bye. I mean almost everyone hates me in this group. I think this is why I've been better alone. It's easier and less painful." Lila says. I just look away. "Don't do this." I say and run off towards the house I run to our room and the door is locked. "Maggie! Unlock the door! Let me in!" I hear someone fiddling with the lock and the door pops open and Maggie is in her bra and jeans with Glenn behind her with his shirt off. "Maggie could I talk to you." She kissed Glenn and walks out to the hall with me. "What's up?" She says. "Lila is gonna leave. She only told Carl but I over heard them when I was going back to see her. Maggie she wants to leave tomorrow night. What do we do?" I ask. "Nothing. We do nothing. Let her leave. She put us in danger anyway. Now I'm going to bed." That's when Maggie turned around and Lila was right there. "Lila-" Maggie started. "I'm just worthless? A worthless bitch right? It doesn't matter. Don't worry about me I'll be gone by morning. Thanks for messing with my brain thinking you liked me." She storms off. "Lila" I say walking after her. "You happy now? You got what you wanted right? Maggie all you care about is Glenn now! You don't give a damn about anything else. Wake up cuz pretty soon you'll wake up to late and will all be dead or away from you because of you." I explain as I walk after Lila looking back to seeing Maggie standing there broken and defiantly affected.

Maggie:

What have I done? I thought to myself over and over again.