The night

So I'm not that sleepy but I'm just bored so I decide to just type and see where I can go with this piece of shit um their will not be periods or commas just typing ok ok .so I'm just going to ramble about stupid and unimportant things um so school is almost starting I'm so nervous but I'm really confident playing the Justin song anyways. I'm ready like fuck all them skinny bitch in so today I really felt down I was crying and cutting even tho I didn't even cut anything the whole one direction and meeting them and seeing them go me crying ,like all I want is one direction tickets is that too much to ask like I give up on the 15 party just give me them ,damn tickets so my life can be complete but nooooo my fuckin parents don't get the hint like bruh I'm done .so that shit got me thinking of life like the fuckin struggle is sooo ,real um so I really need to clean and organize my closet and my cloths it's just a mess like I just clean it ,yesterday and its even worst then when I started did that shit even make senses I don't care no one is going to be reading this shit anyways .so I was thinking I want a boyfriend like my cousin has one and I just want some one but cute cuz my ,cousin is hot af and she got an ugly as boyfriend like honey ,you can do better he looks like a rat but hey it's her life at the end of the end of what ever. oh like I was say I want a boyfriend like I'm not thirsty for one but I'm just seeking ,but my parents are not going to be happy like I want a boyfriend ,that can come over my house and we can hang out but my parents don't roll like that thanks sister. so that's what I want but I love the single life no worries like so time I don't even what a boyfriend like boy ,you are bothering the living shit out of me just stop .its so hot in my room and I live in the ghetto so you can her people shouting but I was born and rise in the hood is that bad to say but it's truth tho .I don't know what Else to say but I don't want this to come to an end I can handle is Lmfao .so I got FOUR one direction album I was and I'm excited but It was a hard chose to get FOUR or wait for the new one to Come I couldn't wait so I bought FOUR the sad part is that I only have two albums midnight memories and FOUR it's so fucking ,hot in my room in sweating like if I just ran a cross the world no lye I ,have problem ok I'm going to sleep but its still so fuckin hot.