long time no see

Hey guys it's been a while. I guess I kinda forgot about this but I'm BACK BITCHES and for the better.

I honestly don't know where I felt off and I don't want to read what I wrote because tbh I feel like it's going to be cringy af.

Anyways let me update you in the shitty thing I call my life.

For starters I have 5 F's in my classes and shit I'm failing the school year. summer school get ready

I learned how to drive so people watch out I'm coming for you. dead serious I can drive I have my permit I like to say I'm a fantastic driver just don't ask my mom she says otherwise but her opinion doesn't matter because she doesn't know how to drive.

Guys I know I have mention those Bitches at my school guess who has 2 class with all of them

Can you guess because if you can't

IT'S FUCKIN ME

So one of the girls we'll call her angry eyebrow she sits in front of me in class and she is so fuckin fake

STORY TIME: since it's last period and it's the middle of winter I was getting out my sweater and I had to take some makeup out of my bookbag and angry eyebrows this Bitch ran and was  like "OMG is this the good kit" literally grab it from my desk and started to swatch it her crusty dusty fingers touch my make up and then all of her "friends" started to touch it too and it get worse she grabed my modern renaissance pallet and  swatching  all the fuckin pigments in her arm like if it was coloring time. after I put my makeup away she and her "friends" left and and you don't believe what this Bitch said she was like "she has good makeup but her makeup looks like shit" she was about to get these hand like honey first check your eyebrows because that shit looks like one eyebrow.

Anyways I'm going to fight them I swear always getting in my fuckin nerves.

Still no boyfriend so if you know any guy that is single tell him to slide in my dms even of you're reading this 6 months after I posted this because shit I'm still going to be single then.

Now that I'm done being a hoe

I really want a kitten so freaking bad like if I don't get a kitten for X-mas I'm going to cry.

I guess that all I have for now I still have a lot to say but you'll just have to wait for the next update

Bye take care remember to get fruits and vegtables to grow health and strong. Bye