Meeting his parents (Pt 1 of 2)

A/N: So as you can probably tell from the title, this imagine will be in two parts mostly because I got too tired to write the both parts at the same time. Please bare with me...

Date night. A time when you and Harry can spend some time together, no distractions, enjoying one another's company...Okay let's be real here, it's really only an excuse for you and your boyfriend, Harry, to get it on after a dry spell. And that's what you thought of this night. That it would only consist of fancy food, wine, disapproving stares from older couples because you're black and he's...not, cuddling, and lastly, hot, steamy love making.

"So y/n," Harry starts, taking your hand, "I have something rather important to ask you."

"What is it, babe?" you ask curiously, taking a sip of wine.

"How would you like to meet my family?" You almost choke on your drink and your brown eyes go wide, a look of both terror and happiness evident on your face. You don't say anything for a few moments.

"If you don't want took you don't have to--"

"No, no, no, no, of course I want to go baby it's just...I didn't think we were that...serious. Not that I don't want to be, with you, I was just surprised..." He smiles at you.

"Y/n I am completely and utterly in love with you. And I want my family to know. Hell, I want the world to know." You look down at your fingers and smile, your face getting hot. "I'm not going to pressure you if you don't want to go, but I honestly think that our relationship is at that level, love. What do you say?" You look at him.

"I think, that would be really great." Harry's emerald eyes light up with relief and you resume your usual light conversation. Everything is great until Harry decides to drop another load.

"So my mom was saying she can have us over on Sunday?" There's goes that wine of the wrong side of your throat again.

"Harry. It's Friday..."

"And?"

"And! Harry, I have to find an outfit that's mom-of-boyfriend appropriate, I have to bake cookies...or brownies...or something. I have to clean my house, find someone to watch y/dog/n (you have a new puppy). I have to get my hair and nails done..."

"You're meeting my family, not trying land a new job...we'll go shopping tomorrow morning. Get your hair and beauty stuff done after lunch. Louis can watch y/dog/n, and if I help you clean we can get the house done in an hour, tops. Then all you have to do is bake. See, problems, solved."

"I hate that you're so much more relaxed than me, but it helps..." You smile.

"It's what I'm here for darling."

"Just one question, though."

"Mm hm?"

"What should I bake?"

"Brownies."

"Babe, the last time I made brownies you ate them all and then proceeded to run around my house on a sugar high for 2 hours."

"And your point is..."

"I'm not baking brownies."

"Babe, c'mon. Chocolate makes everything better. Plus there's magic in those brownies. Please make them..." Harry gives you a pouty face as you walk out the restaurant.

"Ugh fine...God, babe you're killing me with the cuteness."

Harry gasps dramatically "Omigod did the queen of cuteness just say I'm cute? One might even say I'm cuter than her." You roll your eyes as you buckle your seat belt in his vintage white Mercedes Benz.

"What ever helps you sleep at night, Harry..."