Lj x male reader

__________
Sorry if no good
key
(F/n) - first name.
(L/n) - last name.
(H/c) - hair colour.
(H/l) - hair length.
(E/c) - eye colour.
(S/c) - skin colour.
(F/C) - favourite colour
___________
My creepypasta life

"Hmm" you say when Jeff asked you if you have ever seen a jopacodra. You were not really listening because you were reading a good book.

You forgot what it's called, but you were at a really good part when Jeff stole the book and ran up the stairs.You snapped and ran after him.

"JEFFF!!!"  You yell, and you swear that the whole forest could here you. You sprint up stars and then shift in to a large wolf.  Your claws dig into the floor as you run full speed at Jeff. He let out a girly shriek and turn the corner with you right on his tail.

Your claws were tearing up the ground but you don't care, you just want his blood now. You see a door by the end of the hall open and see LJ. You grab Jeff by the hood of his hoodie and pull him up off the ground, causing him to exclaim."aaaaaaa (y/n) please I-I'm sorry just put me down"

You let out a low growl before saying, "No."

You feel a hand on you. You turn you head to see LJ petting your head. If you could right now you would be blushing because you like LJ a lot but you just don't show it.

He chuckles before he said "(y/n) I think you should put Jeff down before Slender comes and sees the mess you made" when he said that, you dropped Jeff from 7 feet before beginning to whine and slowly lay down. You don't like when slender yells at you.

You shift back to your normal self and  you stand by LJ. Jeff slowly gets up and hands you your book and before he says, "So you listen to LJ but not me. WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)! "

LJ chuckles again and says"Well that's because I have him tamed" when he starts petting your head again, you began to growl at him. He just grins at you, not stopping and continues to pet you. After a while you are leaning into his hand, causing him to chuckle again.

Jeff looked dumbstruck at the scene before him. You all soon hear a yell coming from downstairs, "(Y/N) (L/N)! JEFFRY WOODS! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

You begin to whine once more and sink in to LJ's chest. All he does is just wraps a arm around you and starts walking towards the stairs with Jeff walking slowly behind.

You and Jeff ended up being stuck with all if the mansions chores for the week.
_____________