SemePrussia x ukemale reader ~i forgot somthing~

__________
(F/N) first name.
(H/c) hair colour.
(H/l) hair length.
(E/c) eye colour.
_____________

~reader p.o.v~
It was early morning and I was cooking breakfast for my albino boyfriend oh is still in bed.

When I was done with breakfast-bacons and eggs- I went up to get Gilbert I walk in the room and see you albino sprawled out on the bed I walk up to him and shake him lightly,

"Gil time to get up" I here him grunt and say " ok I vill be down in a minute "

I nod and go down stairs and see boots and Gilbird siting on the table.

I look at the tuxedo cat and yellow bird Gilbird sat on boots head I small and give them there food I sit at the table and eat waiting for Gilbert

~ 20 minutes later ~

"That dumb ass" I mumble as I do the dishes boots and Gilbird on the counter beside me.

"mein Gott ich zu spät kommen" [1] I here Gil yell from upstairs I look at the clock and see it was 5 to 10 I sigh 'I guess I'm not going to get a kiss or hug today'
You see Gilbert gets home at midnight he works crazy hours.

I look up when I here him run down the stairs and in to the kitchen I look at him his in a suit the tie not tied he grabbed a piece of toast and runs out the door not so much as I goodbye.

I walk to the living room and sit on the couch I was about to turn on the tv when I was pinned to the couch.

I looked up to is the x-country smiling "I forgot something" I look as him I was just about to ask what he forgot when he kissed me I was shocked but kissed back.

After a heated make out session his pulled away and looked at me with a soft small.

Moving some of my (h/l) (h/c) out of my face and look in to me (e/c) eyes with his red ones my hand was in his silver hair and the other on his chest.

"I forgot zhat" I smile and pulled him in again I start to take off his suit jacket and say agents his lips " why don't you call in sick today" he looked at me and smiled

"Ich denke, dass ich das tun kann. aber Sie besser bereit sein, für meine ehrfürchtige fünf Meter"[2] I blush I deep red and nod with I shy smile " Ich denke, dass ich das tun kann"[3] I say back in his native tongue I know it turns him on.

Let's just say he never forgot to give me a kiss before work and if he did he had to call in sick for an uke I am vary strict.
_____________
1: mein Gott, ich bin zu spät kommen = my god I'm going to be late

2: Ich denke, dass ich das tun kann. aber Sie besser bereit sein, für meine ehrfürchtige fünf Meter = I think I can do that. But you better be ready for my awesome five meter

3: Ich denke, dass ich das tun kann = I think I can do that