Word From The Author

Uhm, hey guys! So this is my first story wherein I don't say "Part 1", "Part 2" in the Table of Contents.Now you'll see "Chapter n : ____".

Here's why, in the previous stories, you might have noticed the lines. Those were supposed to represent chapters, therefore I write super short ones. Because I have planned to write a series of short stories (all connected to one another), I turned one short story (filled with many super short chapters, fine) into a "part", and I'll put all the parts in one collection.

I think you don't get it. 'Cuz even I am also asking myself, what the hell did I write?

Foooooor example:

"The Unordinary Mission Book 1: The Mission to Dream" is the collection of short stories

"Part 1: The Cursed Mask" is one of the short stories.

Those "-----" were supposed to mark the end of the chapter of the short story. Lol.

Anyways, this book isn't a collection of short stories, but only one story which I hope to be longer than my short stories. Here, you'll see how short my chapters really are. Oh gawd, I am now ashamed of myself. Don't judge me.

Oh yeah!

Fun Fact: If your stories are just 10 pages long, it's actually around 30-40 pages in print, iBooks, a Kindle, etc. Just sayin'.

-----

Anyways, enjoy the story / book. :)

-Andy (insert my signature that kinda looks like a fish here)