Chapter 1: The Interview

Elsa looks at the mirror nervously combing her hair in a french braid. She puts on her white shirt and her black blazers and tight jeans. She applied her mascara and lipstick and her plain colored contact lense.

She remembered when she was still 19 in college. Elegant, smart, and beautiful. But there's a time she's going to get a job, luckily she's been accepted to (L/N) cooperation. Of course her knowledge is far more impressive than others.

She's actually going to meet the (Y/N) (L/N) in person! She didn't know what he like or what he is? But she only know one thing. He's on of the successful businessman in Corona. Elsa glance at her watch and her eyes grew in shock! She was late for her Interview!

She quickly grab her car keys and her papers for the interview and her IPhone on the near desk. Although, she almost forgot her apartment keys, but she didn't.

"MEOW!" Her cat hissed in pain as she accidently step on his little paws.

"Oh god, Olaf... What are you doing there?" She said and carried her cat easily massaging his paws. The white persian cat purrs. "Your supposed to be sleeping my baby." She cooed as she nuzzle her cat.

She laid her cat on a cushion bed where he usually slept in. *Mew.*

Elsa begins to cram in a minute as she checks her bag. "Phone, check! Papers, check! Birth certificate, check! And car keys... Always and... Apart--" RING! RING!

Her phone rings on her pocket which she fished it out as quick as possible.

"Hello?"

"Ah, yes, is this Ms. Anders?"

"Yup!" She answered and trap her phone between her shoulders and ears. "Are you coming for the interview? I mean, Mr. (L/N) is waiting for you." She said.

"Oh... Just tell him that I will be there at 30 minutes tops!" She said.

"Oh okay, I'll inform him at once! Anyway you could call me Anna. Anna Fields." She said. "Okay, Anna." She said.

"I'll see you later, Ms. Anders." Anna said and hunged up the phone.

Elsa reached for her apartment, and her bag an rushed up to the door leaving it locked and chained up.

Elsa sigh, and run to the streets where her car is parked. She got out of her building and--

"Morning, Ms. Elsa." She turned around seeing a guy with almost grey hair, with matching grey eyes and a white mustache attached to his face. Elsa smile, "Morning, Mr. Weaselton."

"Weselton!" He correct and rolls her eyes. "Anyway, I was beginning to wonder what's good about morning." He said sighing in process an tucking his bathrobe with his hand.

"What's up with you anyway? You know you smiling?" He asks. "I'm just happy to be me. That's all." She asks.

The 60 years old man smile, "Anyway, I hope to see you later, Elsa." He said. Elsa nods and open her car door. "As always." She smiles back and entered her car and start it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Elsa look at the building above her window, and left her hand in a gap. She parks her car near the 21'st Herla st.

She put her bag over her shoulders and open her car.

"Hey! Watch it!" A guy with red hair and green eyes wearing a plain white polo and black pants. She look up to him. "Sorry! I just didn't see you there." Elsa said.

The red headed guy had his hands over his blueprints and tons of files. Even though he has his crooked glass in between and slightly covering his green eyes at least his freckles over his cheeks are not that much. He sigh and roll his green eyes. "It's fine... I just need this to submit to Mr. (L/N)." He said with a smile.

"By the way, names Hans Christian." He said. "Sorry, I can't hand shake you. My hands are kinda full." He said.

"Elsa. Elsa Anders." She said. "Anyway nice meeting you, Hans. I'm late for my interview." She said, amd rushed to the entrace of the building. She runs to the waiting elevator, when is about to close, she tug the button to keep it open.

She sigh relief, and entered. "21 floor please." The black headed guy pressed to the number '21'.

Later on, Elsa arrive the front hall of the CEO office (A/N: much like the fifty shades of Grey hallway. With the white glistering wall and black long desk on top of the wall is named (Your Last Name) on it.)
Elsa walks to the black desk and settled her bag for a while. She look at the 23 years old red headed girl with ordinary bun and her teal green eyes, although, she's wearing a ordinary polo and black blazers on top and tight skirt. Her eye's light up when she saw Elsa. She smiles at her.

"Good morning, Ms. Anders." She greets. As she stand up and offer her hand in a simple hand shake.

"Anna Fields, I'm the one who talked to you earlier about your interview with, Mr. (L/N)." She said. "Well you looked younger than I thought." Elsa answered. "Oh right the interview." Elsa snaps back.

"Right, Mr. (L/N) is ready to see you now."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Minutes later, Anna guided Elsa to your office although Elsa can't help to bite her lips in curiousity.

Anna stop at the big black glass like door, and face Elsa. "Good luck on your interview. I may tell you this, he's a bit intense, but you'll get over with." She reminded.

You are standing at the balcony and you didn't notice Elsa open the door and Anna leaves by her side. She steps to your domain, but in less she misstep and she accidently stumble front of your door. This caught your attention. You walk towards her and offer her a hand, which she accepts. Your other hand grips from her shoulders, down to her waist.

"You okay?" You asks. Elsa look at your (E/C) eyes, and your look back to her icy blue ones. She look down on the floor as she felt her cheeks burn cause of your hand in your waist, actually, she never like a guy to touch her by her waist. Though you are her boss, so she just leave it be.

"Y-yes." She answered. Elsa regrain her composure and go to the chair waiting for her near your desk. "Please, follow me." You said in a stern voice. She followed you, and waited for your order.

"Please take a sit." You ordered, which she obeys. "Now, can I have your biodata, please." You said.

Elsa hand to you her biodata, and you walk to your desk studying her biodata and some informations about her. You take your sit and settle her papers.

"Now, let's begin with the interview."

(A/N: that's. A. Wrap! I hope you enjoy this story! And I kinda like stick to my own way. So see you again and don't forget to PM me! Love ya! And see you next meeting my friends! Please don't forget to like! Mwah! Hahaha!

~Everlark90 signing out!)