Chapter 2: The secretary

Elsa sat there for a while as she look at her boss. She bites her lips as she watch him from head to toe. Imagining what he would look like when his whole clothings are off...

Wait, what?! She thought. She shake off her head to avoid those dirty thought about her new-future boss.

"Ms. Anders." Your stern voice snaps her back to reality. She look up to you again, and giddily smile. "I'm sorry." She apologize.

"You were staring, Ms. Elsa." You said. "Anyway, forget about that... Your forgiven." You said and resume looking at her data.

"It said here, that you are graduated at the age 20 at Northern East University of Arendelle and study the course business and secretarian on Corona East College. For... 4 years. And I have to admit your quite impressive in your expenses." You said and flip some of the pages. "You are currently single." You said.

Elsa gulps, "it's kinda my personal space,Sir." She nervously said.

You just nod, "Okay." You said and settled yourself at her back as she continuesly bites her lips and can't even look at her back.

"Your nervous." You said.

"It's my first time to apply for this job."

"Your determination is quite impressive, I should say." You said. "Although..."

You walk towards your table and place her papers. You place your arms on the table. "I have a question for you." You said.

"What is it?"

"Are you willingly to submit yourself to me?" You asks.

She doesn't know what you meant by that, but she needs this job. "Yes." She said.

You smile. "Now, tell me, Elsa. What are your hobbies or your favorite pass times?" You asks.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Sound as obvious that you may think, Elsa. You are accepted for the job." You said.

Her blue eyes filled with unexpected suprise, "I-I am?" She stuttered.

"You haven't answered my question yet." You said. "Sorry... It's just--"

Than somebody knocks at your door. It's Marshal. "Sir your meeting with Mrs. Sam is ready." "Cancel."

Marshal nods, "yes sir." He said and closed the door.

His eyes settle once again to Elsa. "Are you answering my question, Ms. Anders?" You asks.

"Uh... Yes, my favorite pass time is drawing, and reading books. Although, I haven't know what's yours." She asks.

"Since you answered my question..." You said sitting on the edge of your table. "I think I'm going to answer yours." You said.

"So what is it?" She asks.

"Don't be such in rush, Ms. Elsa. We have all the time in the world." You said and cross your arms.

"I have a different hobby like for sample physical interactive." You answered. She tilt her head as curiousity tooks over her. "Uh... What is it, Sir." She asks. 

"That's highly confidencial, Ms. Anders." You stearnly said.

"I'm sorry." She said. You sigh, and look at your watch. You walk to your desk and get a clip board, you handed this to Elsa.

"Here, this my whole meeting for this week and until next month. Just ask Anna about some details." You said.

"Thank you sir." She said. "Alright, what are my schedule for today?" You asks.

Elsa look at the clipboard and sigh. "You have a meeting with Mr. Cast at 5:00 p.m. And a business dinner with the Dyke family at 7:30 p.m. You also had a business trade with the westerguard industry at 9:35 p.m." She answered.

"How about the other day around?" You asks.

"You will have a business trip on Rome and meet with Dyska Inc." She said.

You smirk, "Good." You said. "When is the business trip?" You asks.

"Oh, Wednesday, sir." She said. You rub your chin, "Wednesday... Anyway, I want you to give me your number." You said giving her your phone.

Elsa gives you her number and give your phone back. "Good, I need this so I could locate you at the same time, and ask you about my meetings." You explain. Elsa nods

"Now.... You may take your lunch. Oh are there any meetings I have today?" You asks.

"There's one sir, but you cancelled it. Although, your meeting is supposed to be with Mrs. Sam this morning. But all the day long you are free from meetings." She said. "Perfect. Come, come." You said walking all the way to your door.

"Why sir?" Elsa ask. "You and I are going to grab something to eat." (Y/N) answered. "Okay." She said and fished her wallet to her purse. But she didn't felt anything except her make up, her phone, her pocket book, and her small umbrella.

"What is it, Elsa?" You asks.

"I... Left my wallet at my apartment." She said.

You smile and said; "Come on, it's my treat."

Elsa just nod, and follow you. She look at your schedule one more time to make sure she didn't missed any detail without notice Elsa stumble again, and this time you caught her by your shoulders.

"Easy, Elsa. Watch your way this time." You said sternly.

She look up and notice your (E/C) eyes, and blushed. "Sorry, I'm such a screw up sometimes." She said.

"Be careful next time, okay?" You said.

"Okay." She regrain her composure once again and follow you.

(A/N: Sorry about that I left you hanging about this story, but don't worry I will update some more chapter for the next meeting, and the lemons will come soon. I just need to let the main character (You) to know Elsa. And please don't get me wrong since this is all about sex and fuck, that was the movie based on and even the novel of E.L. James, I'm not going to base this story to his novel, I'm going to base this in my perspective.

Pervert nerves! Don't fail me now! Anyway even though the whole story is different between the secretary and the CEO, and it's far more different than the original Fifty Shades, but don't get me wrong Elsa is still a virgin. Wait what?! What the mother of Poseidon! Of course she is! Damn it. Anyway, see you next meeting. If you had some Request? Comments? And whole lot of questions? Feel free to PM me.

~Everlark90 signing out)