Chapter 3: Coffee Shop

Elsa walks all the way to the alley of 22nd feorland st. With her boss right by her side. Although, she kept looking at his schedule and her watch. She can't help to think about her boss over large meetings and some of the hangings.

"For surely, I never ask you to look at my schedule as a matter of fact that this is my only leisure time." You said.

"Sorry." She said. "Since were not at the building... I want you to call me by my name." You said.

Elsa bites her lips. "It's not a order." You sternly said. She look up to you again with those blue eyes of hers.

"Unless, we're both alone and in public." You add.

"Yes, sir-- I mean, (Y/N)." She said.

"Good, I hope you got this right... Anyway, have you been to Tiana's Coffee Shop?" You ask.

"Nope, I always prefer Starbucks." She said.

"These days prefers that because of a great taste coffee... But I asure you Tiana's can be a little bit a England classic coffee." You said. Although, it's quite true.

"Your a England person?" She asks.

"They are alot of things that you don't know about me, Elsa." You said. "Anyway-- There's-- LOOK OUT." You shout as you prevent Elsa from crossing a on going car street. She was in a brief shock by your sudden actions, it's quite mysterious in a way.

Although, you didn't notice that your hands crawl to her cheeks, which makes her lean for a bit into your touch. She's too good for me. You thought.

"I'm not the right man for you." You said. At first, she didn't know what you meant when you said it to her. She doesn't know what are you talking about, but all in a sudden she felt her heart raise a beat, and she even compare it to a speed of a raging horse.

For the record, Elsa only met you for more than 2 hours of her interview with you. She felt her blush stained an her eyes look at your (E/C) orbs.

"You deserve someone better." You said without any conviction. With that you drove your hand away from her cheeks, which cause her to frown. What is he saying? She thought. Elsa pushed her thoughts away and follows you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Elsa looked at the window for a while as she awaits for you. You on the other hands are on the counter waiting for the two of your orders.

Elsa glance at you again who is talking to a cashier worker. Named Ariel. A girl with Redish hair and blue eyes, and her redish hair is in pony tail.

She moves he head again and glance at the window. She didn't notice you retreat with the order on your hands.

"Ms. Anders." She snaps back to reality when she heard your demanding, soothing, and yet cold voice. She look at you and smile.

You settled the tray on the table and pull the sit across the circular table and take your sit. "Your thinking about...?" You start, and gave the salad she ordered.

"Nothing..." She said and open get the salad fork on the tray. You on the other hand ordered a chocolate cake with french caramel hot drink. You just smile at her which she noticed, and return the gesture by smiling at you back.

"You look great when you smile like that." You said.

She giggles, "So are you, (Y/ N)." She said. "You look Hot." She muttered.

"What's that, Elsa?" You asks. "Uh." She dumbfound what she said. Her cheeks burned up, and she refrain from staring at you, and mentally curse herself. "Nothing, It's just I think that coffee is hot." She said. Almost wanting to slap herself. What a terrible excuse! Her thought screams.