Chapter 6

You weren't sure what to expect from hell, maybe flames shooting up everywhere, dark stone cells covered in blood, and the screams of those being tortured echoing through the rancid, heavy air.

You kept your eyes closed, wishing this was all a dream, and you would wake up next to Sam. But you weren't naive, and you knew this was what happened when you made a crossroads deal. You would just have to deal with it. Forcing your eyes to open, you look about in surprise. Instead of souls being tortured next to you, or the flames and brimstone, you were in a normal bedroom. Or at least as normal as you could find in Hell. You were laying on a giant four poster bed, the wooden posts carved into gruesome depictions. The coverlet was black silk run through with red thread, along with the curtains on the only window. The floor was a deep mahogany, almost blood red in color.

Cautiously taking steps across the cold floor, you make your way to the giant wooden door. Howver, when you pulled, it wouldn't budge. Placing your back against it, you realize the predicament you are in. Noticing another door in the room, you open it, finding a fancy Gothic bathroom. The marble tiles of the floor were black, and were ice cold against your bare feet. Turning the ornate gold faucet on, you splash water onto your face, before looking up into the gilded, framed mirror. Wherever you were, they liked their opulence.

Your face seemed the same, no extra wrinkles or horns adorned your face, and your (eye color) eyes weren't black. Unsure what was going on, you made your way into the room, brushing your hand against the red silk wallpaper lining the walls. It was smooth under your hand, and the entire room was ruthlessly decadent, a weird combination. Gathering your courage, you open the black silky curtains, looking at the landscape below you. What you saw left you reeling. You were at least two stories up, in what seemed to be an ancient crumbling castle. Below you, people, probably Demons, held whips and other torture devices, as humans with their bones showing, and rags for clothes, worked. They carried heavy loads on their backs, or shoveled for new roads. Others were using tar to create the new roads, screaming in pain as the demons would shove them, and the hot tar would run down their bodies. Farther away, you saw more buildings, where you could just hear the screaming coming from. The sky was dark, no stars or moon to brighten it. It was a frightening scene in front of you, and gave you goosebumps just thinking about what would happen to you.

You make your way back to the bed, seeing a piece of paper that wasn't there before. You take it into your hands, wondering at the weird texture. Realizing it ws skin, you squeal as you drop it. Shaking your head at yourself, come on you are a bad ass hunter, you pick it back up, and read it.

My darling Y/N,
I hope this room meets your satisfaction.
It's better than the torture rooms anyways.
The closet is full of clothing your size,
Please make a choice, then knock on the door.
Someone will see you escorted to me.
Crowley

You knew Crowley had to have been behind all this, after all he is the King of Hell. You open the old fashioned wood cabinet, finding black jeans, black t-shirts, along with black boots and some plaids featuring black and red. Laughing at all the black and red, so original, you pull out jeans and shirts at random, sliding them on, not surprised that Crowley got the size right.

Going back into the bathroom, you open drawers, finding a brush, and some hair ties. You pull your long hair into a braid, ready to face Crowley. Knocking on the door, you wait, anxiously, until it opens, revealing a tall African American man, wearing a charcoal grey suit. He looks down his nose at you, not impressed with his guard job duty.

"This way." He orders, before grabbing your arm, and pulling you down the hallway. Hardly able to keep your feet underneath you, there was no chance to case out the hallway, looking for an escape.

He opens a door made of carved bronze, before throwing you inside and slamming the door. You fall to your knees as you lose your balance, scraping your hands and feet as you try to catch yourself.

A hand is held out to you, and you take it, raising your head to gaze at the person helping you. It was Crowley, dressed in his signature black suit, black silk shirt, and black tie. His dark brown eyes were filled with amusement, and his lips were formed into a smirk.

"Darling, I didn't expect you to fall at my feet quite this easy."

You glared at him, pulling your hand from his grasp, and righting yourself. He shrugs in indifference, and saunters to the center of the room. Thats when you realize you are in his throne room. The walls were stone, with ancient tapestries hanging on the wall. The floor was also stone, with a deep red carpet lining the middle of the room, leading to the Kings throne. It was a chair fit for the King of Hell, painted black, with bone accents. The seat was plush velvet, a deep dark red, and Crowley almost purred as he sat down. He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Well?" He questioned, pointing to a chair you hadn't seen earlier. It was smaller than his, but just as fancy, with a more delicate look.

Shaking your head, you face the door, pulling against it, but it wouldn't budge. It was then you noticed a Demon on each side of you, their faces showing glee at the thought of roughing up a Winchester.

"Y/N, darling, I know those two Demons are chomping at the bit to hurt you, please give me a reason to subdue them."

Knowing you have no way out, you decide to see what Crowley was up to.

Forcefully walking down the carpet, you slump into the seat next to him. His slightly dark whiskered face is tilted torwards you, as he looks you over.

"I was always jealous of Moose. How he managed to capture such a jewel. That brute had no idea what he had, and you're better off without him." Crowley finally spoke, his deep accent wrapping the words around you, almost as if it was a spell.

"When I traded my soul, this wasn't what I expected. I thought I'd be getting my guts ripped out, you know, the usual torture techniques. " You smart off, ignoring the jabs about Sam even though they sent pain straight to your heart.

"Y/N, that wouldn't be the way to welcome the new Queen of Hell, now would it?"