Chapter 14

Sleeping tonight was even worse than last night. Being chained to a chair was horrible. You couldn't scratch your nose, your legs and arms became numb after awhile, not to mention your butt. Then, when you tried wiggling the chair, trying to become more comfortable, it tips over, you hit your head, and now you are laying on the ground with your legs up in the air. Not very fitting for a Queen.

It made your mood sour, and when you heard the footsteps once again announcing the arrival of your three captors, you were breathing fire. It also didn't help when Dean took one look at you and started laughing. Sam and Cas helped sit the chair up, and it gave you a chance to glare daggers at Dean.

"When I get free, you are the first one to go, Dean. It makes me happy thinking of all the different ways to torture you. Maybe I will take your..."

"Y/N, enough!!" Sam cut you off, and you glared at him.

He has Cas unchain you from the chair, and each one of them takes one of your arms, steering you out of the dungeon. You pretend to cry.

"Bye dungeon, you were such a nice little place. I will miss you, and all the darkness we spent together. Not!!"

Dean chuckles, and Sam gives him a bitch face. You really needed to learn that move, it was awesome.

You observe your surroundings, the hallways long and gleaming with grey tile halfway up the walls, and rich wooden doors stationed every ten feet or so. They drag you into a room, what you would almost call a library. There were shelves full of books, new and antique, and two tables in the middle.

They push you through a door, and you realize you were now in the garage. One side had three or four old cars, and you noticed the black car from before parked in the spot of honor.

Cas slides into the backseat, then Sam pushes you in next to him, slamming the door. Dean gets in the drivers seat, which leaves the passenger seat for Sam.

Dean backs the car up, before driving it down a short tunnel, and pulling out onto the road.

"So, this is an okay car, but couldnt you have gone with something a little newer, and nicer?" You remark, and you notice Dean glaring at you through the rear view window.

"Don't you talk about Baby like that!" He yells at you, and you knew you struck a nerve.

"Baby? You really named your car Baby? What a loser."

"Sam, if we don't get her memories back, can I be the one to kill her?"

Sam shakes his head, and the rest of the trip was silent. Wishing you could figure out how to escape, you were stuck because of the handcuffs. They had devils traps carved into them, making your powers useless.

Dean drove country roads, finally making his way into town. He turned left, heading torwards a lake.

"We still have an hour before we meet Crowley, but we wanted to get here early, make sure he didn't set any traps."

"Won't it be weird for people to see me in these?" You held your hands up. "They could think you are kidnappers or something. Oh wait, you are!"

Sam glares at you, "We are trying to help you. But you and I are going to stay in the Impala, while Dean and Cas meet with Crowley."

"Can we stop and get food?" You ask, still starving.

Dean nodded. "Sure, I could always go for a burger."

There was a fast food joint on your way to the lake, and Dean went through the drive through, ordering food for everyone. Handing you your cheeseburger, you moan as you take a bite. "This tastes so good! But then again, I could have eaten anything, I was so hungry!"

Dean pulls into a parking spot at the meeting location. Him and Cas climb out, and Sam switches places, sitting next to you.

You sit together silently, both consumed by eating and watching Cas and Dean. As the seconds tick by, you feel the need to ask.

"About that picture, when was that taken?"

He pulls it out of his shirt pocket. "A week before you went to Hell. You wanted to go on a real date, and we did. Then we ended it by going to the courthouse and getting married. Dean took this for us when we walked back out."

"We were married?" You yell out in shock. Crowley never mentioned that to you.

Even Cas and Dean heard you through the windows, turning to make sure you hadn't murdered Sam.

"I don't know what Crowley told you, but what we had was more than a fling. We've known each other for a long time, and had been dating for a couple of years."

You let the new information sink in. You knew Crowley was a demon, and Demons lied, but it still hurt to know how much he might have manipulated you. Because you didn't think that Sam was fibbing, there was too much emotion behind his stories.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you're going through this, and I'm sorry I don't remember our time together. But what's going to happen if I stay a Demon? The great Sam Winchester can't be married to a Demon!"

He seemed intrigued by your apology, realizing how hard it was for a Demon to apologize. He opens his mouth to reply, but is sidetracked when he sees Dean and Cas tense up. Crowley just arrived.

You watch as Crowley saunters over to Dean and Cas, and a part of you wants to fight your way out of the car to him, while another, smaller part, wants to cling to Sam and never let go.

Sam's window is down, so we could hear what was going on.

"I'd say it's nice to see you Crowley, but I don't want to lie." Dean sassed.

Crowley was unfased. "Really Squirrel, I thought you'd be happy to see me, especially if I'm here to help fix Sam's girl. Where are they by the way?"

Cas shifted his eyes, which accidentally gave away your location.

Crowley saw you next to Sam, and his face tilted in a frown before he made his face impassive once again.

"Bring her out. Or this goes nowhere." Crowley demanded.

Dean nodded at Sam, and Sam pulled you out of the car, dragging you towards the group.

"Now it's a party." Crowley said, before taking a clear bottle out of his pocket. Inside, little different colored wisps floated about, and you knew it was your memories.

"Here you go boys," He said, handing it to Cas. You were surprised at how smoothly it was going.

Cas took it from Crowley, walking over to you. He unstopped the bottle,, and the little wisps floated out of the bottle, into your mouth, where they traveled up to your brain. At first it was pleasant, but then, as the memories took hold, it started to hurt. The memories were fighting against all your Demon tendencies, trying to get their rightful place once again.

You scream in pain, holding your head, and dropping to the ground. Sam crouched down near you, worry creasing his face. "Crowley what did you do?"

Crowley stayed silent for a moment, enjoying the looks of anger on their faces before answering. "Oh wait, I forgot to mention one little thing. The spell to make her a Demon required that her memories were gone. They both aren't supposed to be in her body at one time. So right now they are battling for supremacy, and it might turn ugly."

Sam lunges at Crowley, pulling his Demon blade from his pocket, but Crowley vanishes, returning in a different spot.

"One more heads up. She might end up insane, with no control of her powers. Good luck boys." He then vanishes, and the three men turn to look at you. You were still holding your head, moaning in agony, wishing you had never gotten your memories back.