Chapter 1

Tora's POV

We had a plan to get Harry. Honestly, I thought it was quite clever. Basically Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Fred, George, Florrie and Mungdungous Fletcher all used poly juice potion to become Harry, then they would all take different modes of transport to arrive at the burrow.

Simple, right?

I wish.

Ginny, Clary and I volunteered to stay at the burrow with Mrs Weasley and wait for them to come back. We were all nervous wrecks. Would everything go to plan? Would Voldemort fall for it? Would they all be okay?

I sat on the sofa, and played with my fingers anxiously. I got out my wand and absentmindedly conjured my patronus - a squirrel and let it dance around the room. Florrie and I Had turned 17 months ago, so we were allowed to do magic outside of school.

Ginny was sat in the chair opposite me, staring into space and Mrs Weasley was bustling about in the kitchen, preparing a meal (I think), possibly to distract herself from worrying about them. Clary was sat outside, waiting for the others.

I made the squirrel disappear and tapped my wand against my leg, my stomach in knots with worry. I hoped it would all go to plan...

Ginny picked up a book, but wasn't reading it. She was just staring blankly at the same page for about five minutes. I gave her a (hopefully not fake) smile.

"They'll be fine," I said.

She just gave me a forced smile of her own. "I hope so, Tora."

So we waited. And waited. And waited.

I got up, and began pacing, trying not to think about it. Ginny watched me for a moment, then tried to go back to her book. I looked outside, hoping someone - anyone - would appear, but no one did.

Mrs Weasley came into the living room, wiping her hands on her apron. "Where are they?" She mumbled.

"I wish I knew," I said in response, sitting down again. I ran a hand through my messy curls and tapped my foot on the floor.

Then, we all heard a whooshing sound outside.

Someone had returned.

We all ran out, and saw Remus had returned with George ... But something was wrong. George looked unconscious and blood was pouring out a hole where his ear should have been.

"His ear..." I mumbled, running forward to help George into the house. Mrs Weasley placed him on the sofa and started cleaning the wound immediately.

"What happened?" She asked Remus.

"They were waiting for us," he said, "George's ear was cursed off." 

Mrs Weasley was stroking George's hair and Ginny was holding his hand. Clary was also next to George, softly telling him all would be okay. I slipped out of the room and went back outside to wait for the others.

Hermione and Kingsley turned up next, then Ron and Tonks. Clary rushed forward to hug her twin.

"He was a hero, y'know." Tonks informed me and Hermione. Hermione looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Clary and I snorted.

"Really?" She asked Tonks. Ron chuckled.

"Always the tone of surprise," he said. I laughed softly. When will they admit their love for each other? It's so obvious!

Fleur and Bill arrived next and they looked distraught.

"Mad Eyes dead," Bill said. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"And Mungdungous took one look at Voldemort and disapperated." Bill continued, his hands clenching into fists.

"Coward!" Ron spat angrily.

Fred and Arthur appeared then. Fred looked at our faces.

"George back?" He asked. He looked at my face (I was biting my lip) then he ran inside. I followed him and saw him crouched down next to George.

"How are you feeling, Georgie?" He asked.

"Saint-like," George said, leaving us all confused.

"Come again?" Fred said.

"Saint-like, I'm holey. Geddit, Fred?" George laughed. Fred rolled his eyes.

"There's a whole world of ear related humour and you go for 'I'm holey'? That's pathetic." Fred laughed.

"Still reckon I'm better looking than you." George teased.

I went back outside. I wanted my twin back. I was worried about her and Harry. They hadn't come back yet.

Suddenly, there was a splash and I saw Sirius' motorbike land in the bog. I ran forward to see Hagrid, Harry and Florrie getting out.

"You're back!" I cried, rushing forward to hug them both tightly. Then I gave Hagrid a hug too. He had kept them both safe and I was grateful for that.

We all trooped inside and Harry opened his mouth to speak.

"They knew..." He said.

***

Hey guys! I hope you like chapter 1!
~Moll/Tora