Chapter 3.

Tora's POV

Music began to play softly and I went and danced, spinning and smiling. It was such a good day - I only wished Neville was here to enjoy it with me.

Ginny, Clary and I danced together, laughing giddily. Harry and Florrie were slow dancing; his arm wrapped around her waist.

I spotted Hermione (looking lovely in a pink dress) dancing with Viktor Krum whilst Ron watched from a distance and glared.

Rolling my eyes, I cheered as the music changed to an upbeat tune I could actually dance to.

Around me, people danced or took a seat, drinking and eating and all-in-all having a good time.

I left Ginny and Clary and went to get a drink. I sat down, wiped my sweaty brow and took a sip of the fire whiskey.

Mmmm ... refreshing.

The alcohol burned the back of my throat, then faded, leaving a sweet taste in my mouth. Nice.

I sighed and finished my drink, looking out at the dance floor. Bill and Fleur were flitting around, talking to guests. Fleur did honestly look beautiful. I couldn't hate her anymore. We were still family.

I went back onto the dance floor and Florrie and Harry joined us. Harry then excused himself to talk to Elphias Doge, a friend of Dumbledores. Florrie watched the two talk, then smiled and focused on dancing with us.

I couldn't concentrate, now that I knew she wouldn't be coming back to Hogwarts, I worried about her. It would be strange going back to school without my sister; my twin. I just hoped she would be okay out there - I know Florrie was strong and able to look after herself, but she was also the last of my family.

I decided to forget about this and just enjoy tonight.

We danced and laughed for hours, when a ball of silvery light burst through and landed in front of Arthur Weasley: it was a patronus.

Kingsleys deep voice erupted out of the patronus, making me jump and Florrie and I swapped confused looks.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming ... Go..." He said. The patronus disappeared and suddenly jets of black smoke appeared in front of us. Death Eaters.

Panic unfolded as people hurriedly disapparated, trying to get away. Harry grabbed Florries arm and pulled her away, closer to Ron and Hermione.

"Wait!" I yelled, but Hermione grabbed all their hands and apparated them away. I felt my mouth drop open. I hadn't even got to say goodbye.

"Tora!" I heard Ginny yell and I spun round, quickly dodging a spell that was thrown at me. I got out my wand and then had a better idea. I closed my eyes and thought about morphing into a lion - when I opened my eyes I was smaller than I wanted and ... I was a cat.

A kitten, to be exact (a shard of glass landed in front of me and yep...I definitely wasn't a lion! For Goodness sake! I growled and morphed back into my normal self again and shot several spells at the enemies.

I went invisible and fought alongside Ginny and the Weasleys.

Eventually the Death Eaters left, to go back to their master and we could all breathe.

Safe. Well, for now.