well then....

Kiah POV ~ well then... Same kinda just turned me down.. I needed to tell him something really important. But I'm so scared to tell him.
I walk down stairs and find Conner with my computer
I yell "CONNER!! "
Con"hahaah yes? "

He can be so cute like a puppy. He's going me the puppy dog eyes no! I always fall for that. T-r-i-n-g t-o resist.
"fine Conner you can use it"
Fuck I always give in..

I walk in to the Kians room cuz I need to talk to him. I walk in and wow he's not here.

He's probably with jc.
Oh and I forgot Ricky moved out with his new girlfriend. Lol I for got her name but oooooowell.

Conner moved to but he comes here everyday.
So the only people that live here is Kiah, jc, me and there pets..

Jc is getting pretty chill once I told him the truth about me. He's the only one the knows for now.

SamPOV~ I told my dad to call Kiah and tell her I can't go on the date with her.. I'm just so nervous. I need to tell her something really important.

Tomorrow I will tell her that I'm in love with her. I hope she likes me like that. Ugh if she doesn't IDK what I would do..

So to get my mind of things I want to my friends house. Me and him are good friends.

He was having a party so why not go. Im not going to drink cuz Ik I'll do something stupid.. So I just sat there.......

*The next day*
Kiah Pov* I woke up on the couch. Ummmmmm why did I walk up here.. Then it all came back to me. I was watching a scary movie with Conner last night. I guess I might have fell a asleep here.

I got up and went to my room to grab some clothes cuz I need a shower now.. I ran to the shower cuz we only have 2 for now cuz the guys are working on mine. I ran to jcs bathroom.

Haha he's not up yet.. I looked the door and hoped in the shower. I here loude banging on the door.
JC" KIAh INEED TO PEE!!!
Hahahahah that sucks.

Sam's coming over to Kians*

Sam POV~ OK today I will tell her. I'll tell her everything.
*sam walks to Kiah's room and knocks on the door*

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I didn't want to do my makeup in there cuz he will pee his pants if I'm in there still.

I opened the door and jc ran to the bathroom. I walked to my room and did my makeup and my hair.

I went down stairs to get something to eat.

I looked at the time it's 10:31am wow I got up early..

I want to the fridge and saw that there was pizza from last night left.

I grabbed it and put it in the microwave..

I ran to my room cuz Ik the boys will smell it. When I got to my room then I start thi K

Sam is coming over today fuck and I really have to tell him the truth...

I heard a knock at the door. I bet it's Sam. "come in! " I yelled so he could hear me

Sam walks in fits next to me
Sam"kiah I have to tell u something "
Me" I do to"
Sam looked shocked that I had to say something to. Then he looked at me and said " Kiah I think I'm in love with you"

I just sit there. "Ummmmmm Sam I need to tell you something" he looks at me with sad eyes then I continue " Sam ------

To be continued