What!?!?

Today was so long but the good part was that I didn't have to see the boys again well not till Ricky drives us to the there house.

It's the last class then I have to go with the boys, I have 5mins till class is over.. Maybe I can walk home.. No kian won't let me. -_-

Class is over as I was walking to my locker I got a text from Sam?? That's weird "Hey Kiah meat us at Kian's locker." it said well ok I guess.. I went to my locker got all my stuff and went to Kian's locker. "Kiah! Come here!" kian yelled seriously that boy needs to stop yelling " I'm right here god" I should have not said that "SMACK" "Don't talk to me like that!" "God kian I'm sorry but did you have to hit me!" I'm so done with him and his group so I ran what would have you done I didn't want to get hit by all of them.

When I got home AKA Kian's house no one was home so I went to my room and went on YouTube. it helps me with stuff, I love. Tyler Oakley!!! he's so funny! right then I herd The door opened I knew it was Kian the way he walks it's really loud.. fuck if he's here his friends are with him I got to hide so I went into my closet I have a little door in there no one knows about it so I'll be fine. I can hear them in my room "where is she I want to kill her!" kian said well thanks cuz I feel the love "I know so do I- wait what's that in the closet" no no no no don't see me right then someone grapes my Arm and through me out of the closet I felt really lightheaded after that then everything went black..

SAMs

What HAPPEND why did jc do that!!! I really like her omg she's bleeding

"OMG call the hospital now!!" I yell at Kian but he just stands there like he sow a ghost. "kian now!" kian got his phone out and called. God I hope she's ok, I love her.

JCs

What have I done I love her!!

Kiahs

I open my eyes and see in not at home but I'm at the but why? "hello Kiah how are you feeling?" the nurse asked "I'm fine." then some boys come in with omg my cousin kian I missed him I haven't seen him in so long!! "OMG Kiah your ok!" Some guy says but he was really hot "umm yeah but who are you guys?" they all looked at me like something's wrong with me "Kiah you don't remember us?" I shook my head no..............

Thanx so much for reading I need some people to be

Kian's Gf:

Ricky's gf:

Connors gf:

Thanx so much for reding!!!