Well...

Kian POV..

"Well you see i didn't know you loved her sam" I tried to be really nice about id cuz i didnt know i just didn't want him dating her... Kiah isn't really lesbian i just told her to say that.. she's pan haha  thats a funny word... Sam looked at me with those sad eye... he began to say something...

Sam POV.. 

Kian said that he didn't know but i bet he's lying cuz he always everything about me and what happends i think he's like mind reader or something.... i looked at him with my sad eyes, i was just about to say something when all of a sudden Ricky runs in and says something i could not believe what he said......... 

Kiahs POV.... 

I cant believe kian told me to tell sam i was lesbian like im pan haha funny word.. but anyway i was sitting in my room and all of a suding 6 boys were standing in my room. they like popped out of no were.. kian started saying things i didn't understand well he was talking really fast..then all of a sudden i'm out the door and in the car.. idk were we are going or what is happening.. I decided to say something but then sam interrupted me. 

Sam~ sorry kiah for just throwing you in the car but this is really important.

Kiah~ umm its okay but can you tell me what's going on .. then at the same time all the boys said Nope... like wow okay thanx guys... so i just sat back and put my headphones and started listing to G-eazy "MAD" I love him so much <3 like ugh..... i started to pass out and then like 5 minutes later i was out cold.. but i could still hear the guys.... kian was saying something..

KIan- do you think shell get mad that we are talking her there like what if she hates us after... 

Jc- she wont hate us... well i hope not anyway..

Sam- guys calm down okay... this will be good for her... 

im getting really scared of were there talking me like what if its like a mental place  or something.. 

all of a sudden connor shuck me and i woke up and what i say brot me to tears... i couldn't believe they did this.......

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ik its really short guys im sorryyyyyy :( 

love you tho :P