1: daily routine

Canada

Britney's pov

*alarm beeping* its 6.00 a.m. thursday. I opened my one eye and saw the clock beeped 6.00 a.m. I sighed coz i hate waking up i the morning as i am not a morning person at all.I woke up heading to the bathroom.Brushed, took a bath and got ready for college.

"Brit are u up?? breakfast is ready dear" mom shouted from kitchen.

"coming Mom"i said. I went downstairs and poked my little brother who was having his cereals.

ohh did i mention that i have a little evil brother.yeah thats him mathew as in matt.He doesn't like it when anyone calls him by his full name.

"Ahh! don't do that!"he hissed

"I love doing that Mathew" i smirked making him more angry

"no one calls my full name!"anger can be seen in his eyes now. "that doesn't apply to me duh"i answered.

i had my breakfast, took my bag and left for school.i go to Kelvin high school in winnipeg.Kelvin high was so cool but ofcourse the school was divided into 'Populars and Nerds'.And i fall in between populars and nerds as i m not that popular or a book worm either.but i m happy with it as long as i have my friends with me.Eshal and Jake.

At School-

i was searching my notes in my locker when i saw Eshal coming.before i could have said something she bursted "i was waiting for u at the gate since 30 minutes"

"ohh sorry i forgot that we had to meet up at the gate"i replied

"how can u forget me with this annoying piece of shit"she said pointing towards her left thats where Jake is, giving death glare to her.

"ok calm down u both"i said. We all started heading towards class.Eshal is a pakistani,her parents sent her here for studies and she lives at her Aunts place.she is a kind of dramatic fashion victim.she is tall with olive skin, black hair that goes down to her torso.Talking about Jake well he's a big flirt with gifted good looks fair skin,blonde hair,grey eyes and pervert nature but at the same time very gentle at heart.He understands me so well.They are my best friends.

"u okay love?"Jake asked "yeah m just sleepy u know"i replied.see he knows me so well

"why won't she be alright when i was the one to bear u for 30 minutes!"Eshal snapped

"if u don't like me flirting with other girls i can make it to u sweetheart"he smirked leaning on her

"eww! NOO!!get lost"she answered pushing him away.

"guyz we're here for some reason"i say "and whats that?"they say in union

"Education?"i say giving duh look."yeah sure Ms Jenner don't want us late for the class.AGAIN."Eshal said.and with that enter the class on time.well that's a rare thing.

i sat down in the middle seat.To my left was Jake and Eshal to my right.well i can't let them sit together there'll be 'World War III'

"hey Jackie long time no see?" a voice disturbed my thoughts.It took me no time to figure it was Cindy-the alternate bitch who throws herself on every boy.

"ohh u mean't long time no sex?" i said Note the sarcasm.me and Eshal high fived.

"nobody asked ur opinion Smith!"she snapped

"Cindy i'll see you later"Jake winked.

i was about to say something when Ms Jenner interruptd"so class christmas vacation is up so i want u all to be done by ur assignments when u'all come back" then we silently listened to the lecture.

the bell rang and the other classes were the same.

i got home tired i just needed my bed and my sleep.i walked up to my room threw the bag and collapsed on the bed.It was not even a minute that i layed on bed that when my father yelled" Brit i need to tell u something really important get down fast" argh not now.

SO GUYZZ DO TELL ME HOW DID U LIKE THE CHAPTER.

PLZ NO HATE AS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IGNORE THE FLAWS COZ ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

I'LL BE UPDATING WEEKLY.