4:Wrong flight

I kept my gaze out of the window.I don't want to face that jerk, although he's too hot to resist ;).eww what am i thinking shut up mind! 

i wonder Ashton must have grown up.ofcourse he must have, even i have grown up alot since the last time we met.U must be wondering who is Ashton? well he is Uncle James's son yea the hot one.The last time i checked he was too charming and it was like 6 yrs ago. Then how more handsome he would be now OH MY GOD.Will he like me? we used to play together.Does he think of me more than a friend? does he even remember me?

my thoughts were interrupted when i heard a snore that was coming from my right.I turned and saw sleeping beauty.he looked so peaceful while sleeping no ridiculous attitude,no screaming.I observed him carefully his face looks so innocent,so calm.

i had to go to the washroom.i stood up from my seat carefully so i dont wake him up.I was infront of his seat facing him trying to move that's when the plane started to shake, i tried to keep balance but i fell right on him causing him to wake up.

"aaaaaaaooo"he screamed

i was in his lap facing him.Our face so close that our nose were brushing.We both stared into each others eyes.No one shifting the gaze.He look so gorgeous, his left eye has a freckle which i just noticed, his eye lashes are so long and beautiful.I wonder even a girl can have such a lashes.His lips so perfect and kissable.For a moment i thought i should kiss him.

but a voice made us to fall apart awkwardly."sorry for that,we had some issue with the system but no need to worry everything is under control now.Thank you"

i quickly stood up and took my seat not making eye contact.Thank god i didn't kissed him it would be so awkward.I know he is charming but kissing him ewww.I can feel his eyes looking at me but i ignored and started reading a random fashion magazine.

i wasn't actually reading, from the corner of my eye i was watching him.He took out his iPod plugged earphones and certain song came blasting through his earphones.It was sooo loud and the song was terrible.

"can u please slow down ur music?you are not the only one here" i said but i don't think he heard even a word from it.

"i am talking to u" no answer

"Helloooooo" i waved infront of him but his eyes still closed

"Are u alive?" i asked shaking him vigorously.He removed his plugs and looked at with narrow eyes

"What do u want?" he asked

"Can u plzz do the honour of turning down ur music so others can read peacefully.Thank u"

"No need for the sarcasm.And what if i don't?" he said while raising his eyebrows

"Then i will do this" i snatched his iPod and turned it off

"What the hell!!" he said and i just smirked.Now its my turn

"Give it back" he ordered

"What if i don't?" i mimicked him

"ohh so u wanna play this then game on girl" now he's smirking

"u can't do anything"

"i can do this" he said while his hands came towards me

"NOOO" i shouted but it was too late.

he started tickling me.

"sto--pppp hehhehe s--too--pp"

"enjoying?"

"please-- sto---pp hahaha"

"not untill u return my iPod and say that i am the most hottest person u've ever met"

"ne--verrr"

"then suffer" he tickled me even more

"hahhah ple--as--e"

"ok--ok fin---ee"

he stopped and i found my breathe.I took few long breathes and looked at him.He gave me 'YOU CAN START NOW' look

"you are the most hottest and charming person i've ever met" i faked and handed him the iPod

"i just asked for the hottest but if u think i am charming too its absolutely fine by me"he smirked

i found my cheeks getting pink.I lowered my gaze and blushed.God why am i blushing

"well see was that so hard?" he asked cutting the awkwardness.Thank god he didn't streched it.

"yess the hardest thing i have ever done"

"trying to be funny? ha ha"

"no, trying to be real"

"good for u"

"whatever just few hours before i reach LA"

"did france changed name to LA or u are just too dumb?"

"why would france change its name? be more specific would you?"

"be more specific about what? going to france?"

"why are you so obssessed with france?"

"because i am going to meet my girlfriend there"

"If she is in france then what are u doing in LA flight?"

"did u get hit on head when u were a kid?"

"No. why?"

"because this is not LA flight.This plane is going France u dumbo"

"ha ha now that was pretty funny"

"you are so weird"

"i am wei--" i was cut by an airhostess "can i help u both?"

"yes can u please tell me where this flight is going?" i asked.She gave me a confused look but answered "France"

"see" i said turning to him but then it hit me "whatt????" my eyes widened and my jaw dropped on the floor.

i looked at him and he was laughing hard.I am in wrong flight? :O

sorry took me long enough to update. I was kind of busy

WHAT U THINK WILL BRITTANY DO NOW?

I WILL UPDATE SOON

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE