9: First kiss

I stopped dead in my track as i heard the voice. The guy sound drunk and i started shaking.With all the nerve that was left i turned around to take a look at the owner of the voice.He was not so old, he looked somewhere around 23 but what terrified me was his look, pale skin and dirty blonde hair which was too messy and the way his lips were twiched upwards into a devilious smirk.

I gulped hard as he started taking steps towards me.I kept backing slowly until i felt dead end.A sudden sense of deja vu washed over me, the only difference was this was not Zayn but some creepy drunk guy who can do anything to me.Not that Zayn wasn't creepy but atleast i can rely on him.

just when i thought it can't get any worse i heard

"what are you doing? did you found someone or not?"

SHOCKER?

YAYYY LIFE!

"you have no idea what i found" the blonde spoke

two men came walking into my sight and looked at me from head to toe clearly checking me out.They looked like that badass teenager who parties all night.One of them was tall and the other was my height.

"i should give you credit for that" the tall one said

he came closer and tucked a strand of hair out of my face.His touch made me cringe as i put a disgusted face and yanked his arm away.

"Ah i like fiesty" he said with wink

And caught a hold on my wrists

"Just let me go" i struggled his grip but it was way too strong

"and why would i do that love?"

with that i was fast enough to kick him and run.Little did i forget that he was not alone, there were two more.I made a run for my life but soon a hand gripped me from my waist and pulled me closer to them.

"You shouldn't have done that darling. You have know idea where you've gotten yourself into"

i kicked and punched to break free but it was no use.He cornered me against the wall and i felt him coming closer.

I shut my eyes tight unable to watch the filthy monster and a tear escaped my eye.I could feel his breathe on my lips which leaked alcohol.This is it my life is going to over

suddenly i felt his breathe fade away.And when i opened my eyes to my surprise it was Zayn.I never felt so happy for his presence.

He kept punching the one who cornered me until he was on ground clutching his nose wincing in pain.The other one came to get him from back but his reflexes were fast enough and he kicked him and punched his stomach.

Zayn came rushing to me to check if i am hurt

"Are you okay?"

i couldn't find my voice probably because of shock so i just noded.

before i can decipher what's happening the blonde guy came with a beer bottle in hand and smashed it into zayn's head, he held his head with both hands as blood started dripping.A loud gasped escaped my lips.

Clearly taking advantage of this the guy punched zayn on his lip and stomach until he was on ground.

I sighed in relief when i saw them run away.I wasted no time and rushed to zayn who was wincing in pain.His lips were bruised and there was blood on his forehead.

"Oh my god Zayn! ur head-its bleeding" i said in between my sobs

This is all my fault if i would not have left all this shouldn't have happened.

i touched his bruised lip and he cringed.I kept looking at him which he noticed.

"i know i am hot and all but can i get some help?"

i broke my gaze and smiled, even in so much pain he can be so full of himself.

i put his arm around my shoulder for support and pulled him up.

"I don't know the way back to hotel" i realised

He chuckled and winced when his bruise started hurting.

'Don't worry we can take the cab"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just shut up and sit there Zayn" i say for the fiftieth time.He keeps pacing around the room bluffing about i don't know what.

"don't boss me around" he shouts

I walk in with the first aid box and see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his arms crossed.I smile at the sight, he look so cute.He should to stay quiet more often.

I kneel infront of him and dabbed the cloth to clean the blood on his lips which caused him to wince slightly.I made eye contact with him and he was already starting at me.

"I am so sorry that you had to go through all this"

"Hey, it's not your fault and i should be sorry.I shouldn't have said all that i am really sorry Britt i didn't mean any of the things i said"

"It's okay and thank you for saving my life i don't know what have happened if yo-"

"sshh" he put a finger on my lips.We both kept staring at each other till i felt him leaning in.I was aware of what was about to happen but why can't i stop this ?

now i can feel his breathe on my lips and i close my eyes.Seconds after, his lips were brushing mine so i leaned in more so that our lips are now touching and i kissed him.

I don't want to admit but it felt so good.

A ROMANTIC CHAPTER..............

ANYONE HAVE ANY SHIP NAMES FOR THEM?
And just 3 days to Zayn's MIND OF MINE❤️ M so exciteddddddd😍😍

-VOTE-