7:Cafe, Bonding

After the morning incident, I showered and got dressed. As i thought wearing a dress isn't a good idea so i opted for a jeans, a lace top that reach my belly and a pair of flats.I didn't bother to do my hair and left it open, applied a bit of  mascara and a light shade lipstick. We decided to sneak out for breakfast, on our way Zayn was constantly on his phone talking to what i presume to his girlfriend as he kept saying 'I am sorry, yeah baby, i understand, and love you'  and he hung up with that.

Zayn said the cafe isn't far so we can walk. The walk was silent untill my stomach growled indicating that i am hungry.

"How long?" i asked clutching on to my poor stomach that was asking for food.

"you asked the same few seconds ago"

after what seemed like an hour

"how long?"

"we're here" he said eyeing towards the cafe.

"finally" i sighed in relief.

I was greeted by the sweet aroma of coffee and waffles as we entered the cafe. We sat at the corner and ordered our breakfast. He finally broke the silence "so, what you wanna do today?"

"what do you mean?"

"i meant we can visit parks or museums.We have nothing to do"

"that's really sweet but i would rather stay at the hotel"

"ohh c'mon it will be fun plus i don't want to explore the city of love alone" he pouted

"you should go with your girlfriend"

"well, that was my first thought but she is kinda busy with her photoshoot so i have left with you and you have to come"

i thought about it. Well, it isn't a good idea staying at the hotel and dying of boredom.

"okay' i replied

"cool' he said with a grin

And we ate our breakfast in silence as we both were too hungry to waste any time talking if we can eat. The waiter came back with the bill and i started searching money in my clutch. Yeah i didn't have much money but atleast i can pay for my expenses.

Zayn saw my actio and frowned "What you think you are doing?"

"paying for my apetite?" giving him duh look.

"i know you have millions in there but think of this as a treat, despite you can pay next time" he said with a hint of sarcasm as he pointed at my clutch.

"fine. And that sarcastic tone wasn't needed"

"whatever" he muttered and tossed the money at the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are standing outside the cafe deciding whether to go to park or museum. Well truly speaking i don't want to got to either of them but this living creature who clearly looks like freaking model wants us to go to the park. Wait did i just called him a model? oh yea i did and who wouldn't when he looks like one. He is wearing a black ripped jeans , a white jumper completing it with a denim jacket and aviators. Hair made in a perfect quiff. I don't know how he manages to look so hot everyday. Okay britt enough of him, you are obsessing now.

"let's go to the Eiffel tower" he says in an enthusiastic tone.

"Eiffel tower with you? you've got to be kidding me"

i reply and his grin drops but that is soon replaced by a playful smirk.

"why not? i am hot, sexy, smart i don't see any problem unless people think what a sexy hunk doing with a girl who looks like some hungry monster"

i just glare at him in response and he chuckles "what? no comebacks?"

i shake my head unable to deal with him anymore. He is now getting on my nerves. I feel a tug on my arm and with that i am being dragged in the direction of the Eiffel tower.

we reached the Eiffel in 15 minutes. There are so many people in here. Some are family who just came for picnic. There are couples who are engaged in a serious make out session. gross, get a room guys! I always wanted to go to Eiffel with someone special and when i am finally here i am stuck with this jerk. But anyways i should enjoy the moment. I look up at the Eiffel tower and i was stunned, my eyes widen at the beauty

"so beautiful" i say

"truly beautiful" i hear someone say

i look to my side and find a very  cute guy probably my age looking at me. Did he said that to me?

"excuse me?" i ask

"i-i meant Eiffel, it's truly beautiful" he cracked a nervous smile and i chuckled at his behaiviour.

He is quiet tall obviously taller than me, fair skin with little freckles on his cheeks, brown hair that fall towards his glittery blue eyes.

"hi i am Chase Walter"

"Brittany Smith" i smiled

"beautiful name like a beautiful girl" oh wow now he is flirting with me.

"Thank you"

"so, are you here with your-" he was interrupted by Zayn

"what are you doing here? i was searching you all over the park"

"last time i checked you were the one who left me because you wanted candy floss" i said rolling my eyes. He can be so dumb sometimes

"speaking of which who is he?" zayn asked eyeing Chase

"oh this is Chase. We just met anf this is Zayn -"

"your boyfriend?" chase asked a little upset

what?! he thinks Zayn is my boyfriend?!. I turned to look at Zayn who is as shocked as me which is soon turned into a smirk. But before he could say anything i answered

"No. we are just-"

i was cut off by the one and only Malik.

"yes i am her boyfriend"

what the actual f**k. I will chop off his balls right now.

Today's outfit of Zayn and Brittany to the side.

i won't even start with my sorry speech now. I feel too lazy to write.

what you all think about the cliff hanger?

i will probably update next week *fingers crossed*

VOTE AND COMMENT

happy reading.