Chapter 17

Violet *POV*

Walking alone in school, sitting alone, eating alone, being alone all the time is never fun, but I need to get my friends safe, doesn't matter if I'm not safe, as long as they are.

Currently I was sitting on a bench outside a room, waiting for history to start, till I see a happy blond girl walking to me, sitting next to me.

"Hi Vio, we really need to talk" She said, and as soon as I heard that I just sighed and nodded letting her continue.

"I... I can't be friends with you anymore" Sophie said looking down at her shoes, suddenly finding them very interesting.

what? We can't be friends? what have I done?

"Wh-what?" I said looking at her, feeling tears ready to run down my cheeks.

"I.. You push me off so much, I can't take it anymore, I know you have it really hard with your father and stuff, but I-I just can't, I'm so so sorry Violet, I truly am" She said and walked away, not looking back.

She left me, at the darkest time, the hardest time to keep figthing, I'm all alone.

I just looked at the way she just walked, letting the tears fall down, I sighed loudly and walked away, with so many questions in my head.

why did she leave me? she has always been there for me, but now? I'm all alone. I left Grant, Sophie left me. I can't fricking believe she left me, I can't believe she left our long friendship, best friends for so many damn years, and just cause I pushed her off so she wouldn't get hurt, she decides to leave me, didn't even look back, I-I don't know what to do anymore.

I quickly walked out of school and made my way home, not caring to be at any lessons anymore, I'm crushed.

Is this how Grant felt, when I left him? I thought to myself, and felt it hurting so bad, I was myself hurt when I left him, but I didn't have a choice.. right?

I looked around me as I walked home, feeling nothing, no happiness, no sadness, no anger, no nothing.

I made my way to the house, ran upstairs, sat on the bed, crying quietly, thinking about how much my dad destoyied my life since he came back, he's been home for a month, and I have already lost my boyfriend and best friend, the only people I could talk to, I still have Josh, but he've find someone else, a much more beautiful girl than me, he totally deserves it, happiness, nothing I can ever have again..

Suddently a knock took me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said, sounding harsh and quiet, from all the crying.

"Dinner is ready" My mother said, how can she let this man live here.

"I don't want food, mom" I said back.

"You need to eat dear" She said, trying to hard to sound like a perfect mother, a perfect wife.

"No" I said shaking my head, even thought she couldn't see it, she sighed loudly as she made her way downstairs, to eat, with the rest of the family.

I laid down on my bed sighed too, and after maybe a minute or two, I heard hard footsteps making its way to me, my room.

The door opens and I see my dad standing there, with a plate full of food on it, to give me it, as I stretched my arm to take it, he threw it on the floor, making all the food fly in every direction as the plate did.

He took his hands in the air, making it look like he was about to dance as he started to scream at me, for not being grathful that I get to eat while some may not, and I'm selfish, ugly, weird, loser, all the bad things a dad should never say to his daughter, after he yelled at me, he took one of his hands down, and looked angry at me.

boom.

He slapped me, really hard, I gasped and took my right arm at the right cheek, feeling the heat from it, feeling like thousand needles.

He looked at me for a second, first I thought he was going to say 'I'm so sorry Violet' but he just slapped the other cheek, and quickly walked away, making me gasp again holding both of my cheek, feeling them burn, as I let out a cry.

I can't be here anymore, I can't live like this.

I ran out as quick as I could, not listening to either mom, Simon or even dad calling my name, yelling at me to get back here. I just ran far away from them, not knowing where just away.

I let the tears fall, as I looked around and saw myself outside Grants house.

I sighed, wiped the tears away and walked to the door, giving three knocks and waited for someone to open it, hoping for Grant to be the one.

I looked at my shoes as I waited for them to open.

The door swang open and there he stood, the most perfect guy ever, Grant, his eyes were just as puffy and red as mine, his hair messy but still it made him look cute, he always looks good.

I opened my mouth but nothing came, I just ran up to him, hugging him tight.

"H-he hurt me" I said between snobs, he understand in a click and dragged me inside closing the door, and walked upstairs.

We made it to his room, king size bed, a plat tv and a desk. Many posters of baseball, football, girls, nerd stuff, everything to make it yell 'Grant'.

He sat down on his bed, and I just stood there looking at him, after a while he took his hand on the bed and rubbed it, showing me that I can sit down.

I walked over and sat down, playing with my hands and I looked at them.

"Vio" Grant said and took two fingers under my jaw and made me look at him.

I felt goosebumps, I've missed his touch so much, I nodded.

He took a deep breath "What have he done?" he asked as his right hand rubbed my cheek slowly, I bite my lips and told him everything, from Sophie to my dad hurting me. I let down a few tears and he always wiped them away.

"I'm so sorry nugget, I wished I could be there for you, w-why did you leave me?" Grant said as he intertwinded our fingers and rubbed my hand.

"I-I can't see you get hurt, I don't want him to hurt you Grant" I said as I did the same to his hand and a small smile grown on my face.

I looked at him, to find him already looking at me, I blushed a bit and we both started to lean in, in to kiss.

Our lips touched each other, and oh man I missed this, I missed his lips, the flavours on them, just his touch.

I felt his hands moved down to my waist and pulled me closer, pulled me to sit in his lap, and never broke the kiss, soon enough he bite my bottom lip, and I gasped.

He smirked big and our tongues started to dance with each other.

I could feel we missed each others lips so much, that the kiss just got heater and heater.

He sowly laid down on the bed, dragging us up a bit so his head hit the pillows, there we laid for a long time just making out, missing each tohers touches, missed each other.

My day just got so much better, by just seeing his face.

A/N: Soo what y'all think? Kinda sad in the beginning though... sorry for the short chapter also, they are always kinda short though, heheh

But I hoped you liked it!

oh and I might not update so often now that school starts really soon, just so y'all know

Thanks for reading, voting, commeting, love y'all xKarro