Bonus Chapter1

Your POV

-back at the Shack-

"UUHHHHHHGGG!" I groaned laying in the couch. I decided to stay there, just thinking......thinking about the bunker.....although Dipper said to leave it behind, I couldn't help but think about everything that happened.....

"Hello~? Is (Y/n) in there~?" Bill said while smirking and waving his had in front of my face as an attempt to bring me down to earth again.

'Wait he can read my mind....'

'Why, you once again remember! Good job!'

"BILL!!" I yelled angrily, grabbing everyone's attention. I shyly look around, my face heating up with embarrassment. My eyes dart to Bill as I hear snickering next to me.

"Really bro?" I lazily ask. He just laughed harder. I shake my head until I hear a loud snort. I looked at him once again, trying to hold on my laughter. He immediately  stopped laughed and death glares me. I gave up holding it in and laughed right in his face along with Mabel, Dipper, and Tad.

"Y-your......face!.......that's... PRICELESS!" I breathed between laughing fits. The laughter would die down, then the noise of him snorting would pop back up into my head, making me laugh even more. I calmed down a bit to see Bill, almost completely red, but then, a smirk started to grow on his face. He darkly chuckled. I continued to laugh as Bill waves his hand, making me snort. I immediately stopped laughing and looked at him. It was his turn to laugh. I just rolled my eyes and started to go upstairs. It was late and I was tired. I went in the room and locked the door and started to change into my PJs. I had just slid my shirt on and turned around to find Bill standing there.

"BILL!!!!" I fumed. He just smirked and slowly walked forward.

"Why, what's wrong, Butterfly?~ Is my presence making you uncomfortable?~" he purred as he got up to my ear. I blushed and pushed him away.

"Bill, get out." I stiffened, pointing a stern finger at the door. "And don't come back in until I'm done." His smirk widened.

"Oh, come on! Have some fun once and a while!" He smirked. He appeared next to me and snaked his arm around m waist, pulling me close to him.

"I had fun today. Probably gonna have even more fun tomorrow." He cooed.

"Bill, I need to change. Give me, five minutes then we can hang out or something, okay?" I compromised. He put his finger on his chin and looked up with his eyes as though he was thinking. I rolled my eyes.

"Deal." He said, sticking out his hand. The room dimmed as his had let a bright blue flame. I looked up at his face in the dark to dimly see an insane grin on his face.

"Tick, tock Butterfly~" he sang. I hesitantly took his hand as a golden light appeared, and in the blink of an eye, he was out of the room.

"Drama queen..." I muttered as I continued getting dressed.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My birthday was two days ago( August 21) and I had a lot going on, but I'm doing my best to get the next chapter out. Oh, and if anyone ever wants to RP, then I'm always open. I do Gravity Falls, Creepypasta, FNaF, and I just started watching Steven Universe so I should be able to do that soon. See y'all in the next chapter!