Chapter 32

Your POV

Me, Bill, Mabel, and Tad exchanged glances, then bust out laughing.

D-d-did you....seriously j-just say that?!" Mabel wheezed in between fits of laughter, causing us to laugh even more. I calmed down slightly to notice that Dipper's face was bright red, as well at the tips of his ears from embarrassment.

"Sorry Dipstick!" I giggled. He glares daggers at me.

"Don't call me that." He said in the most serious tone I've ever heard out of him. It's also the first sentence I've heard him say without cracking his voice. The thought brought a smile to my face.

"Here we are kids! The Gravity Falls pool!" Stan exclaims. We all tumble out of the car and admire the sight. I start to fan myself as the sweat starts to come back.

"What are we waiting for?! Let's jump in!!" Mabel yells, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the pool with her. I emerge above the water, gasping for air as well as laughing. I moved my wet hair out of my face and race Mabel to the edge of the pool. She one by about a millisecond by pulling me back so she could reach it first.

"Hey! You cheated!" I laugh. She flips her hair dramatically at my comment.

"You just can't handle my FABULO-AHAHHSHHAHSB" she coughs as she accidentally gets water in her mouth in between speaking. I laugh even harder at her.

I regain my composure and look at Mabel, only to find her gone. I look around and find her talking to some boy. I roll my eyes and hoist myself out of the pool, sitting on one of the lawn chairs.

I grab a towel and start to slightly dry my self off. I put on my reflective sunglasses and stand up, walking over to the snack stand, only to have someone pull on my wrist, jerking me backwards.

"Hey!" I huff. I was then pulled onto no other then the infamous Bill Cipher. He was laying on the lawn chair and he had pulled me on top of him. I felt heat flush to my face as I avoided his gaze and his cocky smirk. I could feel his muscles against my torso, which made me blush a deeper red.

"Hey Butterfly~" he smirked. I slowly looked into his eyes, then trying to avoid his gaze. My heartbeat starts to rapidly speed up.

"H-hey Cipher" I blush. His smirk widens and he wraps his arms around my waist, not helping my blush whatsoever.

"It's too hot, (Y/n)!" He fake whines, grinning mischievously at me.

"Or is it just me?~" he purrs in my ear. I cross my arms across his chest and hide my face in them, embarrassed.

"Oh, come on Butterfly! Don't be so timid." He smiles. I look up and sigh, trying to wriggle out of his grip only for it to tighten.

"No, Butterfly! Your mine." He softly yet menacingly told me. Then I smirked.

"Oh, really?" I raise an eyebrow. He looks at me, shocked, obviously not expecting any more of an answer then just me blushing.

"Y-yeah!" He says, almost making it sound like a question.

"Okay, because, Tad just told me the same thing when we were making out about five minutes ago." I smirk proudly. He jerks upwards, making me fall off of him. He gets a reddish glow to his face and a low growl emits from his mouth.

"I'm gonna get that son o-" I interrupted him as I burst out laughing. He sharply turns to look at me.

"What are you laughing at!" He exclaims, causing me to laugh even more. I calm down and stand up, dusting myself off. I take his hand slyly and undetectably and slowly lead him towards the edge of the pool.

"Oh, Bill. So gullible." I smirk at the look of shock on his face and I push him in the pool, walking away laughing, hearing him say stuff like, 'I will get my revenge!' Or 'Your gonna regret doing this!'

I shrugged and walked off, going to the snack stand when a whistle is blown at me. I cringe and angrily look up at the person, only to soften my expression at the sight of Dipper.

"Hey Dip!" I smile. He only grinned at me.

"Where you the one to push the person in the pool?" He asked, a questionable expression on his face.

"Yea...." I cautiously answered. He sighs.

"Well, I got a job as an assistant life guard, and pushing people in the pool is against the rules." His grin widens and I roll my eyes under my sunglasses.

"Great....," I mumble, " you gonna take me to 'Pool Jail' now?" I put up my hands and mocked him.

"No. I was gonna give you a high five. I saw you did it to the Dorito." He bluntly said. I smile and give him a high five. I continue to walk up to the snack stand and order a drink. I go and sit down, only to have my name called from the pool. Ignore it until I appear above the pool, screaming as I hit the water. I swim to the surface, fuming. I look around to see Bill floating atop the water, laughing at me. A smirk creeps onto my face as I dove under the water, swimming over to Mabel.

The battle begins.

SUUUUPPP!!!???? I am so sorry for the slow update but can I say, that episode that came out on the ninth was insane!!!!!! I am still slightly obsessing over it as well as dying for the next one to come out!!! Anywho, I hope you enjoyed and, may I say....

19K!!!!!!

WHAAAAAATT!?!?!?!?!!

I am so flattered and happy right now, and just the thought that we haven't even reached the halfway if this book ending is....AMAZING to me!!! Thank you all for commenting and voting as well and I'll see you guys on the rewind!!!!(REFERENCE?!?!?! XD )