Episode 2

You woke up in a dark room on a bed your hands and legs tied together and tied to the wall... You panicked at first but you still had your clothes on and you calmed down a bit. Then yo started to feel curious about your new se rounding and you stated to study around the dark room from the bed... On thing you and your brother had in common was that you were really curious... After looking around it hit you that Yongguk took you here after you were attack. Why did he do that? Then the door open you pretend that you still sleeping, the light open and....
Guy: AAAAHHHHH WTF
You:(shock by his sceam)
Guy: WHO THE F ARE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN YONGGUK'S AND...(notice that your tied up) (softertone, put his head on the side like a curious puppy) Why are you tied?
You: (like you knew duh. Annoyed) Well you tell me...
Guy: DAEHYUNG!!!! COME HERE !!!
Daehyung: (get in the room) What?
Guy:(point at you on the bed)
Daehyung:(face palm) UUUGGHH!!! That Yongguk stupid jerk, were just supose to be a Gang of peace and NOW HE KIDNAPPED A GIRL?!?!?!
You:(raise and eyebrows, when you heard Gang of peace)
Daehyung:(sigh heavily) Well... Zelo help her untied her self and... Will see after that...
So Zelo went to you and Daehyung went out of the room.
Zelo:(slowly getting closer to you not wanting to scare you) Don't be scared I won't hurt you, ok.
You:(slowly nodded)
Zelo:(sat on the bed next to you and took out a knife from his pocket)
You:(your eyes widen)
Zelo: NoNoNo it ok... Im just gonna cut it off...(cut the rope from your hands, and see the purple marks from last night. His eye widen.
Zelo: How did you those marks?
You: I think its from last night... I got attack by a men, but Yongguk save me...
Zelo:(nodded, cut the rope on your leg.) Ok, come with me were gonna put something on your bruises.(give you a had for you to take it)
You:(take his hand) Ok.
He griped on your hand and led you out of the room to somewhere that looked like a kind of messy living room, where was Daeyung and three other guys with a mouth wide open when they saw you. And Zelo made you sit on one of the three couch and went for something. After sometimes you felt uncomfortable because the three guys were starting at you, but then you heard  Zelo said.
Zelo: HIMCHAN WHERE IS THAT THING FOR THE BRUISES???
Himchan:(get up and go to help Zelo find it...)
But the two other guys keep starting at you, then Daehyung smack the back of the two boys head.
Daehyung: Stop staring at her like, you r scaring her.
Zelo and Himchan were coming back.
Himchan: Found it, dude your very blind it was in your face.
Zelo:Shut up.
Daeyung: So... What's your name?
You: Well Im... (Y/N)....
All the guys jaw dropped. You felt really awkward again...
Yongguk:(getting in) IM BACK!!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA EA-...(see all the boys staring at you and you there sitting awkwardly)
You:(look at Yongguk in the eye saying like"help me")
Then all the guys looked back at Yongguk...
Yungjae: Is that really (Y/N)???? Like the one that-...
Yongguk: Yes ist her...
You: Ok, what's going on?
Yongguk:(take your wrist) Come I-ll explain to you later...
You: AWOUUU!!!
Yongguk:(stop his track loose his grip around your wrist and look at it, look at you with soft eyes) His that from yesterday?
You:(slowly nod you head.)
Yongguk:(look over to Himchan, take the bruise cream from him and softly grap your hand and pull you with him to his room) Come im gonna take care of you...
You just followed him like and obedient puppy to his room.
Yongguk:(point to his bed) Sit there...
You:(obey and sit on the bed)
He sit next to you, slowly and as carefully as possible take your wrist not wanting to hurt you. Then he started applying and softly massaging the bruise cream on you wrist. You almost couldn't believe how gentle he was ever if he looked so tough.... But you like it...
You: So... What were you going to explain to me?
Yongguk:(still massaging you wrist. He sight) It complicated...
You:(you nod for him to go ahead)
Yongguk: Well to make it short im supose to protect you... I have been following you for 5 years now. I always keep an eye on you to make sure you out of trouble...
You: So it was you.... I toutgh I was going crazy...
Yongguk(laughs a little) Your not crazy it was me...
Actually there was more, he wanted to tell you about your brother but he think that your not ready for it so he keep quiet...
You: And what about the Gang thing?
Yongguk: Well we are a Gang but we are not trouble makers... Actually we keep peace between Gang's...
You: Ooooooh, ok...
Yongguk: So now your gonna stay here for some time...
You: But-...
Yongguk: No but. Your staying here...
You: Fine... But i need to do a call... Can i barrow you phone plz???
So he agree gave and give you his phone and got out because he got call.

~Phone Call~
Someone: Hello?
You:Amber!!!
Amber: OMG WHERE ARE YOU I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!
You: I can't tell you right now i need you to do me a favour...
Amber: Anything...
You: I need you to co to my house and take you.know what with you and take care of it while im away, plz...
Amber: Ok no prob i'll go for it now...
You: Thx bye.
Amber: No prob... Bye.
~End of the call~
Yongguk:(get back in) Is everything ok?
You: Ya i just called my friend to say i was ok...
Yongguk: Oh, ok... Here.. (He throw you a can of soda)
You:(try to catch it but it hit you stomach) AAAAWOOUUUCH!!!
Yongguk:(run over to you) SORRY!!! (Try to lift your shirt to check if your ok)
You:(puch him away not wanting him to look because you feel to shy) NO!!!
Yongguk:(try to lift your shirt again) Wait let me see if yout ,ok...
You just push him again. He got mad and threw you on the bed and climb on top of you and sit on your lap so you can't kick and pinted both of you hands on the bed not too hard not wanting to hurt you and lift your shirt with his other hand. His eye widen when he saw the big bruise on your bear stomach and some little ones on your ribs. You seeing his expression said.
You: What?!?!
Yongguk:(set your arms free) How did you get those?
You:(lift you self a bit to check your stomach, your eye widen as well) Eeeee.. Probably when he pouched me on the ground....
Yongguk: That bast -.... Take off your shirt.
You:(lock your arms over your chest and blush) NO!!!!!
Yongguk:(look in your eye) Do it...
You:(you got scared so you obey and started to take off you shirt and he helped you)
So when he finish to take your shirt off he started at you for awhile... He then saw in your eye that you are scared because you have your eyes shut tightly.
Yongguk:(cupping your cheeks with is big hands and get his face closer to your's. With a soft, warm and reassuring voice) (Y/N)... (Y/N) look at me...
You:(slowly open your eyes and look at him)
Yongguk: Don't be afraid of me... I won't hurt you... Im here for you so don't be afraid. Im gonna take care of you, ok?
You: (you just nod your head feeling save by is words)
Yongguk:(kiss your forehead to prove you he won't hurt you) Good.
So he sat back strait on your lap and pour some of the bruise cream in his hands and started softly massaging your stomach and the little bruises on your ribs. You looked at him for a moment and you felt good... All save... And you slowly fell asleep while he was softly massaging your stomach. After a while he stopped... Then he noticed that you fell asleep. He giggles a bit kiss your forehead before getting off you and he cover you with a blanket before going out of the room.