Episode 3

~2 month later~
You still lived with B.A.P because Yongguk didn't want to let you got to like he said "nasty apartment"... They let you got from time to time...

(Your POV)
[dring dring]

(Phone call)
You:Yoboseyo?
Amber: Hey, (Y/N)!
You: HEY AMBER!!! What up?
Amber: Hey hummmm... I won't be able to take care of you know what today... I have an emergency... So you'll have to come over... Im sorry..
You: Huummm ok fine... Ok i'll try to go as fast as i can...
Amber: Ok i'll leave the key where its always ok.
You: ok thx bye.
Amber: bye..
(End of call)

You:(sight massaging your temple) Damn it, i have to ask Yongguk again... I hope he'll let me out... I had been going out alot the pass month because of this... (Sight) ok let's go.
(END of your POV)

(Yongguk POV)
You: Yongguk oppa?
I turned around and saw (Y/N) standing behind me looking kind of nervous.
Me: Yes?
You: Humm, can i go out i wanna bye some stuff...
Me: Ok...
You:(confuse) Really?
Me: Yeah go...
You:(she hug me) Thx Oppa...(run out)
This Time im totally following her... This month she went out alot saying that she's gonna bye stuff but always come back with nothing...
-Following you-
Where his she going the mall is the other way... That is so weird... She went inside that house's... What is she doing there???
-At the doorstep-
Silly girl she didn't even lock the door. So I slowly creeped in the house being careful not to make any sound. Then I heard her voice upstairs, so I slowly followed he voice upstairs and I slowly open the door.... My eyes widen and jaw dropped when i saw she was holding a-a baby... I couldn't hold it back anymore so I softly knocked on the door of the room and waited for her to answer. She jumped a little.
You:(scared and shaky voise) H-Hello is there s-someone there?
I slowly open the door revealing myself.
You:(her eyes widen in shock) Y-Yongguk Oppa?!?
I slowly walked to her and the little one..
Me: M-Mianhe (Y/N)- ah I followed you, but i-is it your?(pointing to the little baby sleeping baby in her arms)
You: W-Well yes and no...
I slowly sat on the bed realy close to her and i softly pulled her by her wais closer to me  to make her feel ok...
Me:(soft voice) What do you mean?
She took a deep breath and said.
You: Well yes because i take care of im and no because i found him night when i was coming back from the coffe shop... He was next to a  trash bin  in a box he wasn't moving or crying but i knew he was alive... Because when i took hes little hand i felt that he gripped it he was just week because I think he was premature...
Me:(whispers) that was the night i lost you...
You: So since that day i took care of him... And that's why i have been going out alot...
I just nodded and looked a the little cutie that was slowly waking up... I carefully caressed the little one's face, and he griped tight  on my finger... I was really impressed by his straight, she really took good care of him.
Me: You did a good job..
You: What do you mean?
Me: Hes really strong, you took really good care of him..
You: Oh well thx...
Me: But you know you don't have to do it alone..,
You: What?
Me: (Y/N) ok i know maybe it's weird but.... (Y/N) would you like to be mine??? I love you sence I started following you, and i wanna help you take care of this little one... So please be mine...
She had tears rolling down her cheek's, I wiped then away by softly kissing them away... Then I kissed her soft pink puffy lips that I have been hungry seen the the first day i saw her, and she kissed me back and i smiled into the kiss... Then pulled back.
Me: So now you my Jagiya... And my little men...
You:(laugh) Thx...
Me: For what?
You: (she put her heand on my shoulder) Loving me...
Me:(kiss the top of her head) Your welcome Jagiya... And did you gave him a name?.
You: Jeontuwon...
Me: Fighter... Nice name... Bang Jeontuwon... (I smile)
I stood up...
Me: Now we can go shopping, no?
She laughs a little and nodded standing up and i took Jeontuwon in my arms.
You: Not it's ok i can carry him...
Me: No it's my turn now ;).
You: Thx :).
Going out of the house i pulled her close to me and pek her cheek, she blushed I found it cute.
(END of Yongguk POV)

So you tow when to the mall and bough some little cute things for Jeontuwon. And went back "home" as you call it.

~Meanwhile at Home~
Himchan: Damn where are they? The food is almost ready...
Zelo:(going in the kitchen) What are we a eating tonight Hyung?
Himchan: Pizza... And did you saw (Y/N) or Yongguk today?
Zelo:(going out of the kitchen) Well no I didn't sa-... Hyung...
Himchan: (going to Zelo) What.
Then there jaw dropped when they saw Yongguk, You and a BABY!!!! Then the other  runned into the room while running away from Daeyung. But they all stopped when they saw you two....
Yongguk: Ok, before you can say anything let me tell you it's not what you think....
So he explained all the story to them and at the end they were all fine with it.

~Later~
You just finished helping Himchan wash the dishes and you were look for Yongguk... So you went to his room... And you found Yongguk peacefully sleeping on the bed with Jeontuwon on his chest one hand resting on him so he won't fall.
Zelo:(whispers in your ear) That's daddy material Noona...
You laugh a little smaking his head the. He when away. The. You desided to go to sleep two so you changed in one of Yongguk gigantic shirt and cuddleled close to him before falling asleep.

~Some time later~
Zelo: Ze-lo... Come on im sure you can say it.
Jeontuwon: FeGo!!
Zelo:(face palm) Pffff no. Ze-lo...
Jeontuwon: APPA!!
Zelo: Nooo.. Aaahah!!!!
He didn't saw Yongguk creeping up behind him.
Yongguk: That's right Appa's is here...
Jeontuwon:(giggles and happily clap his hand while Yongguk pik him up)
Zelo:(mumble under his breath) Not fair...
Yongguk: Jeontuwon what's his name (point at Zelo)? (He whispers something in Jeontuwon's ear)
Jeontuwon: HYUNG!!!!
Hearing that Zelo's fasces bright up.
Yougjae: COME ON ZELO WE HAVE TO GO!!!
Zelo: COMING!!!!
After all the guys were gone there was just you, Yongguk and Jeontuwon.
Jeontuwon: Appa, nammm nammm...
Yongguk: Your hungry?
Jeontuwon:(nodded)
Yongguk: Do you want your Hot Mimi?
Jeontuwon:(happilly nodded)
So he want to the kitchen with Jeontuwon to make his Hot Mimi that is hot milk and honey (THAT IS SO GOOD!!!(sorry childhood memories)). After that he went back to the living room and watched the TV while Jeontuwon was drinking his Mimi and slowly falling asleep in him daddy safe arms...
You: YONGGUK?!?!?!
Yongguk: Shhhhh... In the livin room...
You slowly walked to the living room and saw Jeontuwon peacefully sleeping in his dad embrace. You sat down next to Yongguk and he pek you lips.
You: Are you hungry?
Yongguk: Yeah...
You: Kimchi?
Yongguk: Plz.. I wanted this sence last week!
You: Ok im make you your kimchi...
You kissed his forehead before going to make the Kimchi. After the kimchi was done you went back to the living room and feaded him the kimchi...