Episode 4

-2 Years later-
So now Jeontuwon is 3 Years old and you are 20~...And u still live with B.A.P and ur now husband Bang Yongguk... And ur sleeping in his embrace...

Jeontuwon: (jump on the bed) eomma appa wake up!!!!!
Yongguk:(grap Jeontuwon and make him lay on him and whisper to him) shhhhh Jeonie~ eomma his tired let her sleep a little...
Jeontuwon: (nod and yawn a little) can i sleep with u?
Yongguk: sure baby boy... (Hug him with one hand on top of him and with the other hold u close to him) my baby's (kiss ur's and Jeontuwon's forhead)

-Later-
You: (groan waking up) aaarrhhhh shit.... (Jump off the bed and run to the bathroom)
Yongguk:(feel u leave his side and wake up and lay Jeontuwon on the bed putting a pillow on both side of him so he wont roll down the bed and cover him with the blanket... Then serch for u and for u in the bathroom sitting next to the toilet looking pale) Yeobo~ are u ok?
You:(small voice) idk i think the food didn't fell good on me...
Yongguk: hmmm... Wait a sec~... (Go Away and come back with a warm cup of tea and sit next to u and make u drink the warm liquid slowly)... U ok ?
You: a little better... (Rest ur head on his shoulder on his shoulder closing ur eyes)
Yongguk: poor baby... (Pik u up and bring ur room and lay u down wih baby Jeonie)

-1 week later-
Yongguk:(whine) Daehyung wats wrong with her she's been sick for the last week...
Daehyung: WOULD U STOP WHINING ALLREADY OR ILL KIK U OUT OF THE ROOM!!
Yongguk:(pout)
You:(grap Yongguk's hand) oppa~ calm down its ok....
Daehyung:( keep examining u.. Then frowns.. Then his face soften and he giggles)
You: Wat so funny? (Confuse a little)
Daehyung:( smile and bite his lower lip and stare at u two)
Yongguk: Wat???
Daehyung: i know why she's get randomly sick like that...
Yongguk: why?
Daehyung: Hyung ur gonna be father soon!!! Congratulations!!!'
Yongguk and You: JINJJA?!?!?!!?
Daehyung: Ne look~ (point at the screan where a little shape was wiggling on it)
You: This is my baby???
Daehyung: Ne (Y/N) its ur's and Yongguk's child~... She's about 4 months old~..
Yongguk: SHE!!??
Daehyung: Yes its a little girl~~
You:( look down at ur bare tummy) Well that make sence~... Thx Dae oppa~
Daehyung: (giggle) no problem~

-Later-
U layed on the bed taking a nap... And Yongguk walked slowly in the room and patted ur head softly..
Yongguk:(mumble) im gonna have a baby~❤️ (lift ur shirt a little and pat ur tummy softly rub it to... Then kiss it softly... And mumble against ur little baby bump) hey sweetie, its ur appa~ how are u doing in there? U know appa can wait to see u soon~ appa love u and eomma and ur oppa Jeontuwon too~ Come out soon sweetie were waiting for u~
You:(smile at Yongguk's little speash.. Then slowly pat his head looking at him lovingly)
Yongguk:(look at u. Then smile lovingly and go up to kiss u) Thx (Y/N)~
You: For what oppa?
Yongguk: For ur love and giving me hope and a new family~❤️
You: awwww oppa *hug him*
Yongguk: And now it makes sence why they got bigger(giggle and poke ur boobs)
You: YAHHHH BYUNGTAE!!!!(smack his arm)
Yongguk: (giggle) hahaha Mihane mianhe (kiss u)
Then u both hear loud scream from the living room and u heard unknown men's voices...
Yongguk: shit.., (help u up and help u in the hiding under the bed under the floor and took a gun out and give it to u and made ur hand grip on it.)
Yongguk:(look in ur eyes) Jagi stay here ok if anyone come and find u shot... Ok, and dont move till im back....
You:(almost cry) but oppa Jeontuwon?!?!?!
Yongguk: shhh ok im going for him ok dont worry..( close the trap)
You were panicked u heard screaming and gunshots u were crying in ur hiding... Then it was dead silent witch scared u more... Then the trap of ur hidind shot open and u close ur eye and shot at who ever it was....
The person: NOONA ARE U CRAZY (take the gun away from u)
You open ur eyes and it was Zelo u started crying again....
Zelo: Here come Noona we have to get out of here!!!! (Help u out of the hidding and pull u out of the place grapping by the way Jeontuwon Baby Bag(with clothes and toys) and some food and water... Pull u to the van) Come!
You:(confuse as hell) Whats going on?!?!?! Where is Yongguk and Jeontuwon?!?!? And the others?!?!!
Zelo:(open the door of the van)
You saw Jeontuwon crying in Himchan's arms and Yongguk laying on the floor of the van unconscious... And u started crying again.... Zelo putted the bags down in the van and piked u up and hop in the van closing the door and now u were sitting on Zelo's lap looking at ur unconscious husband laying infront of u...
You: Daehyung is he gonna be ok?(teary eyes)
Daehyung:(apologizing look) I don't know (Y/N) he lost alot of blood.....
You started crying againg Zelo hugged u close feeling bad for u..
Jeontuwon: E-Eomma i-is appa gonna be o-ok(he said sobbing)
You: i-i dont know baby......
Jeontuwon burry himself deeper in Himchan's embrace...