19 -Handcuffed to Valdez-

Daughter of Hades
Chapter 19 -Handcuffed to Valdez-
[Sarah's POV]
-
After Thalia's dare we decided to end the game. We didn't want to be tired incase we needed to fight. We all stood up and Nico jumped into his bunk as soon as Leo was off of him. Leo and I looked down at our cuffed wrists.

"Uh...where do you want to sleep?" He asked. "I know you're gay and all so it shouldn't be a problem if we share a bed, right?"

"It's not a problem." I assured him, glancing at Thalia for reassurance. I assumed she was fine with it since she'd suggested this whole thing. "How about here."

"Okay." Leo walked over to his bunk, dragging me behind him. "I sleep on the top."

"At least the cuffs will catch me if I fall off." I said and laughed.

"If they don't tear your hand off." Nico muttered from his bunk. I knew he wasn't actually mad but he was a little irritated. If he hadn't been careful, he could've outed himself. His blush basically did but I was hoping no one cared enough to analyze exactly why the son of Hades may been blushing with another man in his lap.

Thalia came over and kissed my cheek. "Try not to kill me in the morning?"

"I won't need to. I'm fine." I said confidently and she smirked.

"Whatever you say."

The rest of the girls left to go sleep in our dorm. I kind of wished I had my drawings supplies but I knew I could probably just go get them if I wanted to.

"So how are we going to do this..." Leo mused climbing up the latter. I climbed up after him, having to stay uncomfortably close while holding my arm up above my head to keep with his. We settled in the bed.

"Next to each other." I suggested and we lied down, our sides were pressing together because the bunk was so small but that wasn't too bad.

"You we could solve this by just-"

"Cuddling?" I finished. "Spooning? In your dreams, Valdez."

Leo flicked my nose. "Stop calling me Valdez. That's was your brother calls me. Just call me Leo."

"Maybe someday, Valdez." I said and turned my head before he could flick me again. "Just go to sleep."

"You're too close."

"I can't move."

"Shut up, both of you!" Nico snapped from his bunk. "If you keep the rest of us up all night we will kick you out into the hall."

"Harsh," Leo commented and Nico stuck his head up to shoot him a death glare.

I put my hand on my leg, dragging Leo's down to his leg. I put my other arm over my stomach and tried to forget how cramped we were.

After about twenty minutes I realized I wouldn't be sleeping. I looked over and met Leo's tired eyes. He shook his head and pulled out his phone. He opened up a note taking app and started typing.

L: I can't sleep like this.

He handed the phone to me.

S: Me either. What should we do?

L: I don't know but, um, I have to pee.

I hadn't thought of that when I'd agreed to this. I looked over and he sat up.

"Great. How are we going to deal with this?" I whispered and Leo started to climb down. I followed closely holding my arm out again as to not get dragged off the bed.